(GR) - I'll always love you.

THE RACE OF TODAY! (Germany 28-Juli-2019) I actually cried that race... I hope you enjoy this chapter

Happy reading!

"No, no, no, no! I hit the wall, I'm sorry guys..." I hear the voice of my boyfriend, George Russel, say through the headphones, knowing the rain got him too much and slipped.

"Are you okay?" The crash was rough, the car's wrecked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I know he's upset about his disappointing race, but it was out of his power.

"Why are they still going? Already three drivers crashed..." I whisper to the person next to me, the ex-Williams driver Sergej Sirotkin.

"I think they just have to switch to full wets, they'll be fine." He whispers back.

"Norris and Russel were both on full wets and they both still crashed." I try and defend.

"But they're still boys!" He laughs, knowing he isn't that much older. On the screen in front of us I can see that George entered the pit-lane and in now talking to the team in the pit-wall, I carefully walk over to him.

"You shouldn't be here, lady. It's not safe." George smiles, putting his hand on my lower back. "But I love you're here."

"I know, I know. But you risk your life every race again, you scared me so much in that crash, you had three somersaults and you end in the wall." I look in his eyes, his face never really stopped smiling that tired smile. I giggle at my next words: "You just casually said you hit the wall."

"I hit the wall before was sort of a blur." He says and gives me a kiss on my forehead. His hand leaves my lower back and takes my small hand in his big ones. "Let's go, baby, I'm exhausted."

We walk away into the box, he greets some other engineers and we walk to his cabin. He stops walking right outside his door.

"Wait here, I have an idea." He rushes inside his cabin and seconds later he walks out again. He changed into other clothes. "Trust me?"

I give him a nod and he drags me outside through the back. He stops and he spins me around, I face him and he puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck, the rain's still pouring down on us.

"What are you doing?" I ask in a laugh. He lays a finger on my lips.

"Shhh-." He takes his phone out his back pocket and starts the song: I will always love you - Whitney Houston. I smile to him and he places his phone down on a crate. His focus on me again and we start to dance slowly. Our bodies so close I don't think we could be any closer. I can feel my hair getting wetter and heavier, just like my clothes. My thoughts are spinning but still, I'm very aware of this moment. The music in the background starts to build up.

"They should've stopped the race, it's raining too much. Now you might look bad and Williams-" He kisses me to make me stop talking, I don't mind at all. The climax of the song enters and we pull apart. He leans into my ear. My knees go weak as he holds me tighter.

"I'll always love you." He softly sings into my ear.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.