(LN) - "You dragged me naked into the sea, just to tell me that?"

Trust me, Lando isn't as innocent as he seems. At least not in my head...

Happy reading!

We were walking on the beach, hand in hand, nothing could make this vacation better I thought. Two weeks away with my long time boyfriend, late-night beach-walking, soft lights. Nothing could ruin this, nothing could be better. I was in the safe hands of Lando Norris. The waves crashing onto the beach, the warmth inside my chest growing within the second. I feel like the sea is calling me, I can't wait to get in tomorrow morning. I squeeze Lando's hand a little tighter and earn a soft chuckle from his mouth.

"I have an idea." Lando interrupts my thoughts, his voice sounds soft and tired.

"What might that be?" I say kind of mockingly. We stop walking and look into each other's eyes.

"I'm going to show you." He kisses me, first gentle but it soon starts to get rough and passionate. His hands roam around my body, not finding any rest. I put my arms around his neck. He mumbles between the kisses: "Out. Clothing. Now."

"What?" I break the kiss. He starts to tug at my shirt. I giggle and stop his hands. "Lando, what do you want?"

"Trust me." With that he pulls my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra. He tosses the shirt away and takes his shirt off and throws it on the other shirt. Seconds later we're both naked. Lando drags me is the sea by my hand. He doesn't break eye contact with me and smiles his most awful grin.

"Lando we could get-" I started but I stopped because a gasp left my plump lips at the slightly cold water hitting my feet. Lando drags me further and further in, not looking away from me once. The first impact with the water was cold, but I got used to it rather quickly. The temperature is just right, or it's the atmosphere just around us.

"Just like that babes." He kisses me when my shoulders are under the water. "I love you."

"You dragged me naked into the sea, just to tell me that?" I giggle against his lips. I push myself away from him to take a look at him. His beautiful eyes shimmer in the sweet moonlight. He takes his right hand away from his grip on me, he brushes his free hand through his wood brown hair, making the hair a bit wet.

"No, I just wanted a swim with you." His hand wraps around me again and he pulls me closer by my hips. "Mostly I wanted you..."

"I love you more." I give him a kiss, the kiss turns into the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.