(PG) - merde, pricesse.

Happy reading!

"Hey man, congrats on your win today. Where are we going to celebrate, tonight?" Pierre says, hugging his teammate. He's genuinely happy for Max, even though Pierre didn't get to finish.

"Maybe it's better if you skip this one, you know." His teammate and a good friend says. I put my microphone behind my back, not wanting this conversation to go on T.V., working in Formula 1 for television is great and all, just not for these situations.

"What? Why? We're a team..." Pierre's voice sounds hurt and slightly betrayed, I push the camera away from the two-man, we still need the recording time otherwise it'd cost our paycheck.

"Yeah, it was a team effort, just the team isn't really happy with your DNF, again. I think it's better if you don't go out with us, I'm sorry my man." Max sounds like he didn't want to have to do this, but for the party spirit, he has to. The atmosphere between them gets more and more awkward and tense, looking down Pierre takes a step back. "And you're demoted to Toro Rosso again."

"I get it, I get it." Pierre finally says, turning away from Max and Max walks away. Pierre just stands there, not knowing what to do know, he was really looking forward to a celebration. A whisper leaves his lips: "It's for the best."

"Stop recording, we're done for today," I say and give the microphone to the crew. The feeling of empathy fills my body and I walk to the, now, Toro Rosso driver. "Want to celebrate with us? We just landed on a great deal, but we're some men short to have a great time..."

"You heard it didn't you?" Pierre says, he knows I did, he knows me. I shift my weight to my other foot and nod. "Don't take me with you because you pity me."

"I don't have pity on you, I want you with us. You're more fun than most of my colleagues." I whisper the last part in his ear, making him chuckle. A permanent slime staining on his face as he agrees to come with. "And I think that Toro Rosso is better for you, anyway."

----------

"Thank you for tonight, Y/n." Pierre opens his hotel room door, smiling to me before walking inside. "I needed it."

"Anytime, Gas." He closes his door and I start to walk to my room.

"Wait, Y/n, can you stay with me please?" He runs after me, as he reaches me he turns me around. His soft lips touch mine and he pushes me against the wall. In shock, I push him off of me.

"Pierre..." I whisper in disbelieve, staring in his blue eyes. "We're drunk."

"I know, but don't act like you didn't feel the chemistry between us tonight." He leans in again and I can't resist him. My hands move up his chest to his hair, pulling on the roots. A moan leaves my lips when his hand squeezes my bum, he takes his chances and his tongue slips in my mouth. He lifts me up against the wall and puts my legs around my waist, still kissing me passionately as he walks back to his room. He whispers against my mouth: "I want you."

My back hits the soft mattress and I giggle at his words. He hovers over me, giving me another kiss. I tell him a lie: "I'm not in the mood, Pierre. Tomorrow morning, I promise."

"merde, pricesse." A low groan escapes his plump lips, falling on his back next to me. He starts complaining: "You're never in the mood, and in the morning I forget. I'm frustrated!"

"I know, I know, now sleep. You deserve some sleep." I caress his cheek, pulling the covers on him as he slowly falls asleep. I give him a kiss on his forehead "Goodnight Pierre."

"Please, stay..." He lazily pulls me back on the bed, I climb underneath the covers after taking my clothes off.

"I will, for you, I will."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.