(LN) - I'm not begging for Daniel to f*ck me.

Happy reading!

"The first day back at work daddy, excited?"

"I wouldn't be here if they didn't let my two best daughters come with me."

"Daughter and one step-daughter." I correct him, Jenifer gives me a stern look right after.

"Don't be such a killjoy, Y/n"

"I'll be whatever I want, Jen." I give her a mean look back. We never really got along since he started dating my mother, he gives Jenifer everything right in front of my nose and me nothing at all. Not that I want his stuff but it hurts seeing my mum also pich her as her favourite over me, and I'm her real daughter, the one she raised.

"Go off and behave for me okay?"

"Daddy, we're not little kids anymore."

"Daddy, we're not little kids anymore..." I mimick her, getting an even angrier look back. Her father walks away to wherever he needs to be. Jen just uses him to be close to the 'hot' drivers. I, on the other hand, love the to see it all up close. I mean, on television it's so different from reality. You don't only hear the sounds of the engines but you can pick up some conversations while walking through the pit lane and-

"How about a little game these two weekends?" Jenifer stops walking and tugs my arm to make me turn around. I sigh in hatred off her. I just wish for these weekends to go without drama.

"What game?"

"Let's call it: 'Seduce the driver' and we have to pick a driver and seduce them by the end of the last race here."

"How are you looking on doing that? with the facemask and distance?"

"Owh shut up. I pick him." She points to a face above the garage.

"Daniel Riccardo? Good luck with that. I guess I'll pick-" I need one I'll never have to see. And if, I won't have to flirt with him. Who looks like not interested in a relationship but single..? "-him! Lando Norris I read."

"He'll be easy, he isn't even handsome. Perfect fit." She looks me up and down with an sassy face, how could she say that since she looks like a stick.

"F*ck off." I flick her my middle finger and walk away from her. When I turn around I see her already playing with her hair in front of the Renault garage, how low can you get?

------------------

"Daddy, Daniel won't even look at me now." I hear Jen say while I'm walking behind them. It's Friday, second week of Silverstone, it's almost over and I hate that thought. Jen has just been making a fool of herself towards Riccardo and he's been all embarrassed, kind of sad if you ask me. however, Jen keeps pushing me to this Lando Norris guy she eventually got him so far to say 'Hey' everytime we see eachother.

"That's too bad darling, he misses out." Her father says while looking at his phone, not even looking at her. I tell you, this family got some real issues.

"And Y/n doesn't even try with her guy like she promised. She's acting really weird lately. She's been saying that she never wants a racing driver as boyfriend, but keeps complimenting Charles and Charlotte's slutty relationship."

"You know what?" I speak up, we all stop walking and they turn around to look at me. "I just want to enjoy the race. I'm not begging on my knees like 'owh please Daniel Riccardo, f*ck me' like you do." I can feel everyone's eyes on me, however it doesn't bother me because I'm filled with rage and it's finally getting out.

"I'm not begging for Daniel to f*ck me! And so you're saying Charlotte is also a slut? Since they got together real quick."

"By the f*cking way, I'm not saying she's a slut. She's actually better than the both of us. She stays with a shitty *ss boyfriend a Racing driver makes, because they're never there! Always gone to training or to a race."

"I know or sure that that wouldn't face me, I wouldn't mind at all." She lowers her voice, crossing her arms and looking away. Showing me she doesn't care about the drivers but the fame and money it may bring.

"Well, I know it'd break me." I say, in full tears now. My heart is hurting, all I've ever dreamed of since I was little was marrying or at least dating a racer, but I know the pain it'll bring me the moment he'd have to step on the plane to the overseas, me being left terrified at home because he'd race and racing is risky. I mean, it's not a ball hitting the leg just a little too hard, it's a car crashing and hitting the wall a little too hard.

"That's your issue."

"I never wanted to play this 'game' anyways." I storm away after that. My mind is running with questions like; 'why did my stepfather not stop us?' 'Why did I let it go so far?' As I sit on a cratecar somewhere far away from them I can feel this other person go sit next to me. I'm not sure if I should scream and run or look and smile. His energy seems off and sad? I look over to them.

"I heard your fight with your sister."

"Step-sister. You're Daniel Riccardo right?"

"Yeah, your stepsister had me creeped out all week." He chuckles, fidgeting with his hands and looking at them.

"She has a habit of doing that yes." I say, nodding with a smile on my face. I'm happy I finally have someone to rant to.

"I figured you didn't really like her."

"I do not. My mum married her father within like two months, she does anything to get 'wealthy'." I look back at him. "Sorry, I don't know why I said that."

"It's fine. She told me you two had a bet? Who did you chose?"

"We did not have a bet, she pushed the game on me. And I picked Lando Norris because he looks like a virgin and that'll make him not be interested in me at all."

"It's not like he's uninterested... I even think he started praying."

Let me know if you want a P2, it was a little much to write it in one. :)

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.