(CL) - I have to race on.

I'm sorry if there are a lot if mistakes, it's too heavy for me to reread it now. I hope you understand it♥️🙏🏼

Happy sad reading!

"When I imagined her coming down the aisle, I didn't imagine her in a casket. She was the love of my life. Sometimes I question, how many more do I have to lose? How many more heartbreak does it take for me to complete my journey? Why did she have to go? She was the one keeping me standing, the one keeping me sane, I have nowhere to go now." I mumble out through the tears, not knowing if anyone could make out the words. "You don't want to know how hard it was for me to step into that car last Sunday, knowing you wouldn't be there to kiss me after I won. I remember when we met."

I look to her and wave before continuing.

"I thought your eyes filled with joy when you took off the blindfold and looking into my pit box. I thought it was about me but when you ran right past me to my car and asked 'can I touch it?'. I knew, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." I scoff, knowing my wish didn't become truth. "My love, thank you for the memories we made, I miss you. Like you said to me with my dad, I'll know when you're visiting me. You're forever in my heart, mi amore."

I walk down, not knowing what to do with myself anymore. I kiss the casket of my one true love, Y/n, before sitting back in my chair in front. Lover of Taylor Swift starts to play, our song. I want to stay strong, I have to stay strong. I feel the hand on my brother on my shoulder and I can't hold it anymore. Floods run over my cheeks, but no sound's coming out of me. I feel the soft arms of my mom around me and she pushes a tissue in my hands for my tears. I wipe my tears away, but it's for no use they come back just as fast. My throat starts to hurt and I try my best to stay silent.

----------------------------

"I'm sorry for your loss, mate. If you need anything, I'll be here for you." Seb hugs me.

"I'll have to move on. I'll have to race on."

"I know, but it's not that you can't be sad."

"Don't have time to be sad."

"You know, but she told you to take your time to mourn. If you don't want to do it for you, do it for her. She deserves time herself."

"Like she's still here."

"She is, of you know here the tiniest bis you know she's a fighter. She'd fight to stay close to you, no matter how appealing heaven might be."

I'm so sorry that this was such a short one... I still hope you liked the chapter. ♥