(LH) - Can we say for a little while longer?

From now on I'll try to post every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, blame school. I'm sorry, I really have to focus on school this year. But I'm still going to write of course because it's my relax time. I hope you understand, I love you.

I wrote a letter for Charles today, but I don't know about it...

Anyhow... 

This is part 44 of my book, so who else could I write about than the one and only: Lewis Hamilton?

 Happy reading!

"Lew, sweetie, tilt your head a little sideways. No, no, opposite to the trophy. Okay, put one hand a little behind the other. Yes! Yes, perfect!" I look at the photograph I just took and I start to smile. (Picture on top) I look up to him as he walks over to me, saying: "It shows all of your good sides."

"Let me see." He sits next to me on the tarmac, looking to the screen of my camera. Our shoulders touch as he does so. He gestures to the screen as he speaks with much enthusiasm: "This is why I hire you. You take the best pictures."

"Thank you, Lewis. This one was on the podium." I show him the pictures I took earlier. It's focused on Toto Wolf's back with the podium on the background, the colors of Mercedes' driver faded between the Ferrari red suits, I can almost hear the English national anthem through the photo. His hand slowly moves over to rest on my thigh, making me look to his stunning face. "It focuses on Toto, because he's the head behind it all anyways."

"I love it, it shows I won the race with the faded English flag above my head. But somehow it even shows Toto's emotions of the almost impossible win, as if you look right through him. I love it, thank you. I want to post both of them, is that alright?" He kisses my cheek, I start to blush and smile to him. I start to feel uneasy and a heavy feeling grows on my chest, making it harder to breathe.

"Yes, of course. How about we walk back to the box and I'll see if I find anything special there?" I want to stand up, ready to go and leave this soft awkward moment behind.

"Can we say for a little while longer?" He grabs my wrist, giving it a gentle pull down. I sit back down with a sigh and look into his dark brown eyes. In the fluorescent lights, his eyes look like electricity flows through the honey color in them, making goosebumps rise up on my spine. "I want to tell you about the race, please can I?"

"Shoot away." I smile to him, knowing he sometimes just needs a listening ear. Even though he's so famous, somehow no-one really wants to listen when he talks about how he felt when he was in the racing car. None really wants to listen to how much he liked taking a corner or how he loved the good pitstop. None really listens to him, not like he needs to be listened to. "I'll listen."

"Okay, so. Today the vibration in the car was insane, it made me feel like my teeth were being thrilled out. But the team fixed it with their magic buttons." His speech is fast and he explains it all it a slight 'baby language', so I can understand it all. He knows I don't know everything about the sport. "And because it was so hot out, in the car it became way too hot and I thought I could pass out. Even the drink became warm, it was disgusting."

He goes on and on about the race, rattling and rattling on. I give him some nods, 'yes's' and some more responses, letting him know I'm still listening to him. Slowly his speech becomes easier and calmer, telling me that he's feeling more at ease.

"And when I stepped out of my car, happiness flooded over me. I looked at you, your camera lens and suddenly I knew it, I'm in love with you." He says his last sentence some slower, the light in his eyes grows.

"Yeah, I get that- wait what?" I look at him, my mouth slightly opened. I still not fully processed what he just said. I whisper to him: "You love me?"

"I do, I really do. I know it's inconvenient with me being your boss and all.-" I cut him off by kissing his lips, his soft lips feel warm on mine and no other kiss has never felt so good.

(A/n: Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.)