(NR) - Nico, this isn't going to happen, ever.

This was a request! Thank you Cheesecake206

I found it a little hard to write, but I liked it afterwards. Thank you for the request, lost of love.

Happy reading!

"So, A lot of you don't know this. But, Y/n here, she is the designer of all the fashion here! How amazing is this? I mean I can't wait for her show to start." Nico talks to his camera when he shows it the room he gives me a wink. I'm filled with stress for my new collection fashion show.

"I also have a surprise for Viv, but you can't tell her anything," I say as he focuses the camera on me. I walk off whilst talking: "I have to go and get the models ready."

"Wait!" Nico runs after me when he stopped his recording. He turns me around and gives me a kiss. "Good luck tonight."

"Nico, we should stop this. These things never stay a secret and I love Vivian I don't want to lose her. That one time was a mistake." I push him away slightly, hurting myself when I tell him that. His eyes harden, not liking any bit of it.

"No, it was not. You weren't drunk, I wasn't drunk. Now go do your thing, I'll kiss you another time." He gives me a peck on the top of my head and walks away. I'm blown away as I walk to my models.

"So he's the lucky one?" The blond model, who I trust the most, giggles. I give her a soft fun-push on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I just can't keep this up. I mean, his wife is my best friend. I just don't know what to do."

"You'll find a new love faster than a new best friend. I mean, look at you, you're gorgeous.  But you know it's your life. Maybe that other racer is great for you, Lewis was his name?" She smiles and gives me the hug I needed badly. She laughs at her next comment: "Or is he not your type?"

"He is somewhat." I laugh as I take her deep green dress and hold it in front of her. "Put it on, you're first, tell the others to be here in five."

"Yes, ma'am!" She smiles and walks to the changing room. Five minutes later they all walk into the room behind the stage.

"Okay, Ladies and gents, we've done this before. This is no different. Only my best friend is going to walk too, as last in the dress I gave her for tonight, to make her dream come true. So be nice to my Vivian and help her on stage. Okay, it's showtime! Be fabulous and stay fabulous!" I scream the last part they all yell the sentence after me, we give a group-air-kiss and go to our places. I take a seat next to Vivian and the show begins.

-------

The last model walks on the stage and I take the mic from the 'voice-over'. The model kneels down for Vivian and holds out his hand.

"And now, for my special guest a special dress. Take the stage Vivian, it's all yours now! She's wearing my special edition, only five available." Vivian's eyes widen as she takes the hand of the handsome male model. On stage, her confidence takes over and she's the most perfect amateur model I've ever seen. She walks around like she owns the goddamn podium, she knows exactly what to do. I give the mic back and I sit down again as Vivian walks backstage.

"The artist will be at the exit in half an hour for any questions. Thank you for your time, see you next time! Like Y/n always says, be fabulous and stay fabulous!"

"That was really sweet of you, she loved that moment." Nico takes a seat next to me and kisses me again, I can't resist this. He pulls away again to talk: "I vlogged everything, this show was amazing. I loved seeing you, we really need to do this more often."

"No, we don't. Vivian is pregnant again and I want to be there for her, I can't do that when I'm your affair. Nico, this isn't going to happen, ever." I close my hand in front of my mouth as I heard what I just said. "I shouldn't have said that, I didn't tell you that she's pregnant!"

"You didn't tell me anything, as I promised, everything that's between us is a secret. But I understand your wish." His eyes show true happiness, he gives me one last kiss on my lips and stands up to walk backstage. It's over.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.