(LN) - once you have to you have a lot more confidence than you may think.

Happy reading!

"What do you mean; 'not uninterested'?"

"Like it is, he can't get himself to stop you and start talking to you. What could make him seem uninterested. So that's actually why I'm here."

"All of one weekend?"

"No, oh no! It has been two years. You were here a day he got Alonso a coffee and you were laughing with Alonso a little and you glanced over to him with all the stars in your eyes and he just knew." Daniel says. And I just picked him because I thought he wouldn't even notice me, even though I was the one not noticing him. How the turn tables... "Don't you dare to tell him I told you that, he's been stalking your insta ever since. I've seen it, very disturbing, very."

"He didn't jerk off on them right?"

"I can't exclude that, but not that I know of no."

"Now I'm scared to see him too."

"No. You have to promise me you'll at least stop him in his tracks if he had a great race this weekend. You are here Sunday right?"

"Yes, I will be."

"Will you promise me? Or I'll have to steal your heart but I don't want to anger your sister, or stepsister." He saves himself the moment he sees my disappointed face.

"Ohh Daniel Ricciardo has the fancies for me too now?" I joke, bumping my shoulder into his.

"I'd if you'd be my best friend honestly."

"I guess will have to be then huh?"

"I guess so."

------------------------------------

"Hey."

"Hey, Lando." I see his face light up the moment I say his name, making my heart flutter. He's done a phenomenal race, his second podium on the second place, all the way from p14! And I didn't stop him, because I'm scared to. Somehow the new McLaren boy notices it and gives me a stern look, tapping his feet from his garage and not breaking eye contact. "Lando, I wanted to say something."

"Uhh yes, Y/n" He turns around, but, he knows my name already? Right, he stalked my insta.

"I wanted to say you had an amazing race, I really liked seeing you battle your way up top from p14. Also; your second podium!" I say, maybe a little too enthusiastic..?

"Aw thank you! I'm so happy, did you see me shine on the podium?"

"well, it was a little hard to see due to the mask but I actually did. I even got some champagne of you on me."

"Really, oh my, I didn't know, sorry."

"No, no don't worry. I actually liked it since I never got to experience it, you know."

"Yeah..." He looks down to his shoes and moves his feet a bit before speaking again. "You're really pretty you know?"

"Well, it's nice to hear you think so, thank you." He smiles sweetly but he is visibly awkward because he has no clue on what to do. Not like I do know... 

"Daniel told me you had a game with your stepsister?"

"It was stupid."

"Want to make her jealous?"

"How are you planning on doing that then?"

"By taking you out tonight."

"My flight is before dinner."

"Your stepdad would not mind pushing your flight up for you nor me... He's working for McLaren after all."

"Nothing would make her madder than having to stay here longer for me, and we go on a date; win-win for me." I say with a grin on my face, his eyes widen and a huge smile appears but he tries to hide it.

"Really? You see going on a date with me as a win?"

"Yeah, I do. You're a cute guy, worth getting to know."

"It's not what thought our first talk would turn into."

"I think, once you have to you have a lot more confidence than you may think." I kiss his cheek and leave the circuit, not being able to wait for tonight.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.