(DR) - It's still there, faded, but still there.

I have a little sad announcement to make, my school starts again soon so the chapters will not be posted every day I'm afraid. I'll try my best to post every two days, but I really have to focus on school this year... I'm sorry for it♥️

Happy reading!

"I'm back." The sound of my boyfriend's voice fills the hotel room. Daniel walks into the hotel room with his sports bags.

"Dan!" I sprint to the Renault driver, he drops his bags on the floor. He lifts me in the air and he starts to leave kisses all over my face, making me giggle. "How was the race?"

"It was great, we finished 7, best of the rest!" He says, spinning me around. "But nothing is better than coming into the room and hugging you."

"I missed you. Tell me everything." He puts me down again and I take his hand leading him towards the bed to sit down.

"Well, I actually skipped a lot to be with you." He kisses my lips, I move over to sit on his lap. My hands travel up to his dark brown hair, giving it a soft pull.

"I can see that, the lines of your helmet are still on your face." I say as I pull away, looking at his beautifully tanned face. I trace the lines his helmet left behind with the tip of my finger. Totally fascinated by how the helmet's lines are still on his handsome head. 

"It's been about an hour since I took it off."

"It's still there, faded, but still there." I trace every single one of them, not missing one. Over his cheeks, his forehead, his chin, everywhere.

"Why are you so focused on those prints?" He grunts and turns us over so my back lies on the soft mattress. He leaves soft kisses down my jaw to my neck, making me giggle.

"Because I never see them, you never take me with you." I whimper under his touch, holding his upper arms tightly. 

"I don't want you to fall for anyone else." He stops his movements to look me in the eyes. His deep brown eyes filled with worry and jealousy. "And I thought you didn't like races?"

"I won't fall for anyone else, silly. None there is like you!" I push him over, now I'm on top of him. "None is like my always happy and funny, charming and handsome boyfriend, laying underneath me now. Not another single person could even come close to the feelings I'm feeling for you now."

"You're telling me this all because of the stamped on lines on my face?" He laughs, I bend over to his ear.

"No, because I love you. Now, tell me everything about how you DNF-ed." I slap his chest playfully, looking back at the lines on his face, tracing them again. Laughingly I say: "You lied to me, I know it."

"How did you-"

"I watched the race, stupid."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.