(CL) - I'm sorry, I love you.

Happy reading!

------------------------------------------

point of view: Charles Leclerc.

------------------------------------------

"She's good." My personal trainer points at the screen with my Ferrari driving live on it. It's that I know my girlfriend's testing otherwise I'd think Senna drove in the car. I tense up, she's driving too much.

"Yeah, of course, she is," I mumble out and feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax mate." He laughs, shaking me up a little. "She'll be fine."

"I'm not relaxed, she's in my car. What if there's something wrong? Or the same happens with her as max last week's race? I want here back here, out the car and in my arms. Even then I'm not relaxed because, because I'm not." I stutter, not knowing what to say. I can't keep my eyes off of the screen, terrified something happens to her in this Free Practice One.

"If she crashes, you know you can't do anything about it?"

"I know, and not helping." I look at the clock and there are just 4 minutes left, I feel my muscles relax a little more. Happy this torture's almost over.

"She's coming in again." They roll the car into the pit box and I throw my headset off, rushing towards her. She puts her helmet on the nose of the car and ready to take her balaclava off when I lift her up in the air. I put her down at she looks at me with questions in her eyes. I'm so in love. Her hands rest on my chest and her eyes look full of happiness.

"Charles, this was amazing! You don't want to know how much of a kick this gave me, I want to do it more." I look at her, shocked she liked it so much. Her eyes sparkle and I can see the adrenaline coursing through her veins. I take her hands in mine and she squeezes them a little. "I mean, Ferrari thinks I'm good. Otherwise, they would've never put me into your car but in a Sauber, or in no car at all."

"Please cool down, I don't want you to race. Not in this sport."

"What, what?" She pulls away from me. "I thought you supported me?"

"I do, I really do. It just goes too fast, I lost so many in racing, I can't lose you."

"Charles, you won't lose me. I've been in Formula 2 for so long now, I want the next step." She sounds annoyed, the muscles in her hands loosen and she lets go of mine.

"I don't want you to race at all in Formula, I was scared to death today."

"Then you know what I feel every time you step into that same car. I can't go back to nothing now, I'm the promised girl!" Tears want to escape her eyes, I made her sad. I'm so stupid. This should be the best day of her life, I ruined it. She smiles to me, clearly seeing the regret in me. "Please, just let me? There's a big chance I won't even make the cut."

"You're right. I'm sorry, I love you."

------------------------------------------

Point of view: you.

------------------------------------------

I step out of my car, throwing my fist into the air. The crowd goes crazy and I do it again. I see the reporter standing near me, I pull off my helmet and put everything else inside it and place it on my car.

"Tell me, Y/n. How does it feel to win the championship in Formula 1? The first woman to do so."

"It feels amazing, I lost hope some years ago when I found out not one woman really succeeded in Formula 1. I want to thank so many people, my mom and dad, my friends. But most of all, the love of my life, Charles, thank you for believing in me even though you didn't want this to really happen, secretly you were just afraid I'd steal your championship." I wink at the camera, I can't think straight. I barely remember what I just said, everything is a blur. "I hope I've inspired many girls to chase their dreams for Formula 1, I believe that you can make it. Come and beat me."

"You brought Williams back to the top, but you had signed for Ferrari right?"

"Well, I was in their junior team when I found out that that kind of chaos wasn't it for me. I stepped into the Williams and it just felt right, later we won race after race. If it was not a P1 then it was a personal win. I'm really happy where we've gotten to, I mean, we came from the back. It's the best team I could ever imagine."

"That's some great words of the worldchamp right there, Lewis what do you think? You fought to the last race for the win and now-" All the sounds fade away when I see Charles jogging up to me, I run into his open arms and I feel kisses all over my face.

"I'm so damn proud of you." 

"Me too."

This one was a weird on it write, lol :0