(CS) - Lie with me?

I feel like we all feel lost sometimes. I wrote this for a friend, about a friend. I hope she'll like it. <3

If you ever feel lost and need someone to talk to, to rant to. Know that I'm always open to talk, I'm here for you.

Happy reading!

"I don't know where I belong anymore. I wish I just knew." He let himself fall into a chair. "I want to know my purpose, it can't be racing alone?"

"Sometimes we just can't know." I write it down in my notebook. Not that I'm a therapist or anything, he literally pays me to listen and talk, but nothing on official records. I listen to him, sometimes give my advice, sometimes tell him he's not alone in it. He feels like he's alone a lot. I know I can't just change it, but I try to be there for him. He doesn't feel like a patient, more like a friend. I never wanted him to pay me, but he insisted because I needed it.

"I just want to belong to someone you know?"

"Yeah, I get you."

"Ever since I'm in McLaren- No, It's Lando. Lando turns me more and more into an extrovert, and I dislike it."

"I understand, I'm an introvert too and being outed like that's tiring."

"I told him so many times to stop, but he doesn't listen."

"It's not he isn't listening, Carlos. He's trying but he loves attention, he just can't always help it."

"You're right." He let his head fall back, showing his perfectly beautiful neck better. He sighs out: "Why are you so easy to talk to?"

"I think because we relate to each other." Carlos just nods and walks over to the more open part of the living room, all to lay down on the cold stone floor.

"Lie with me?" I walk over to him and take a place next to him. He takes my hand, but it's not scaring me, it actually calms me.

"Forever." I whisper, it being the last word said between us for a long time.