(AA) - I didn't have the heart.

Sorry I was so absent, my school is a shitshow and gave me 2 times the work it'd normally. I'm going to try and get back into writing soon! 

Any of you watching the streams of Charles, Lando and George? 

As a little apology, I wrote an Alex chapter ;)  xx

Happy reading!

"Can I race with them? So you can eat?" I say once I walk through the door in Alex his gaming room. He smiles when he hears my voice.

"Guys?" he gestures to me to come closer, I place my ear on his headset. I hear some mumbling through it. "They agree. Thank you, babe." He kisses my cheek and leaves. It's not like I'm new to his sim.

--------------------

"That was an amazing race, you were quick!" Charles exclaims, his mic's a little too loud but okay. I play a little with the steering wheel before answering. 

"Thank you, Charles." I smile, I ended far in front of him and it seems he doesn't mind it at all. I hear the door opening and free one ear. Alex walks in, with just his sweatpants on.

"Baby, I was thinking." Alex rolls my seat back and touches a button on the keyboard, probably to mute. He moves over to me and plays with my hair. "I'm going to shower and then we go to bed, will you join me?"

"I'm not so into showering before bed, Alex." You know how my hair gets.

"Well, I wasn't planning on going to sleep..."

"You're not muted! Guys! Not. Muted." I hear Charles and George yell, but I have the headset on, Alex can't hear. Do I have to tell him? I can't tell him.

"I thought I could be a little dominant for once. You know, make it some easier for you, my love."

"Sounds great, but I'm not showering." I try to sound so nice and normal as possible.

"I tried at last. I'll be waiting for you." He laughs, gives me a kiss and leaves for a shower.

"I'll do one more race, love you," I shout after him, then I go back to the game.

"I repeat again, he was not muted. The stream has heard everything!" Charles laughs loudly, like really loud. I play with the steering wheel again, not knowing what to do, until it hits me.

"Ohh no, you were streaming?"

"Me too, but I don't have a lot," George says a little disappointed. I look on twitch on my phone and see 50k viewers at Charles his stream and 900 at George. This will go viral.

"That wasn't- I- I don't know what to do. I didn't want to tell him, he never did that. I didn't have the heart."

"He never?"

"Nope..." There's a small quiet moment until Charles speaks up again. 

"Well, due to quarantine I and Charlotte have sex every day. You'd have to do something right?" He laughs, making everyone laugh in the chat.

"What are you-"

"It's that my girl isn't in quarantine with me, but as soon as I can see her again ohhh lord help her," George says with a serious undertone in his voice.

"You guys are insane."

"Let's call Lando and ask about his love life." George starts rigging Lando up and he picks up right away. "Hi, Lando! How are you?"

"I'm good. What do you want to know about my love life?"

"Owh you're watching the stream. Lost your virginity?"

"Euhh, yes." Everyone gets quiet before we all burst out in a laughing fit.

"What? Where?" Charles says, laughing uncontrollably.

"Back in the US."

"A one night stand?!" I exclaim, but not too loud, I wouldn't want Alex to get worried.

"Yeah, I don't like talking about it."

"Damn bro, you're weird."

"You all are weird, not just Lando." We laugh more and more.

"Go to your mans, think he's waiting." I can just hear Charles winking as he says it.

"I'm going to tell him in the morning, otherwise his mind gets the best of him," I mumble, loud enough for them to hear. I close the game and hang over the button to end the call from my side. "Goodbye guys, maybe I'll come back someday soon."

"Go get some girl!" I can still hear before ending the call.

--------------------------------

"So I have to tell you something, you didn't mute it last night," I say, awkwardly fidging with the bedsheets. He just looks at me in shock for a long time. "Please say something."

"What? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you'd get into overthinking and you'd never be like that again."

"You know me too well, but now it's going to be all over the news." He lets himself fall back on the bed in thought.

"I'm not so sure. Charles George and Lando backed you up pretty well." I smile to him, hoping he'll look at me again. I love his eyes so much.

"Really?" He chuckles, glancing back at me.

"Yeah, Charles talked about how he has sex every day, George said he'll destroy his girl as soon as he sees her. They called Lando and he confessed he had a one night stand as his first time."

"I love those men."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.