Lando Norris special!

My book got 4K reads! And because Lando has racing number 4, this is going to be his special. Thank you all so so much, I've never been so motivated to write and keep improving, I hope it like paid off.

I'd like to hear what you think about it!♥

Happy reading!

--------------------

How you two met:

I scroll through my phone, walking home in the middle of the night. The cold night air hitting my bare legs under my knee-length dress, making me shiver. The angsty pressure in my chest increases as I walk past a group of drunk guys. 

"Hey, you, whore! Why don't you come and stay with us?" They yell laughing, one puts his arm around me. I can't push him away, his grip is too strong. "Stay, slut."

"Get the hell away from my girlfriend, right now!" A voice shouts across the street, a wave of relief flows through my body, even though I don't have a boyfriend and this is a complete stranger. I turn my head to it and a dark figure stands underneath a lantern post, the light's broken, he starts walking towards us. "I'm not repeating myself."

"Is that a threat?" One of the guys in the group walks up to face him. "Your outnumbered mate."

"Six men? Easy, I've once knocked 11 men out." The man says, stepping into the light. He has dark brown hair and hazel coloured eyes, his eyes shine proudly along with his grin and he seems to be around his twenties. Somehow, I trust this guy. He makes himself big, flexing every muscle in his build body, putting on a strong tone in his voice: "Back off, she's mine."

"As you wish, mate. She isn't as hot anyway." I feel a push in the small of my back and my legs work their way towards him. He puts his arms around me and kisses the top of my head, probably giving a stern look to the group of junkies, and pulls me away from them.

"11 knocked out their position in Formula 1." He whispers in my ear, a soft chuckle leaving his lips afterwards. He stops in his tracks and turns around again. "She isn't hot no, she isn't tea. She's the most beautiful lady I've ever met."

"Who are you?" I ask as my slight blush faded away. He didn't let go of my waist, even though we're out of sight.

"Lando's the name. What's yours?" He slows down the walking pace, I look to him for a second.

"Y/n. Why did you do that?"

"I know those, they always do these things. Now I could do something about it so I jumped in." He smiles at me, stopping our pace completely. "You know, I meant what I just said, but one thing's missing. Can I have your phone number? So you can call me whenever you're scared again, I'll come and be with you."

--------------------

How the relationship began:

A knock on the door makes me put my mascara down, shooting myself a last look to my make-up to see if everything is in its place. I greet Lando with a smile, he starts biting his bottom lip.

"Land, I thought we'd meet-up there?"

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to pick you up because it's late." He looks around him before locking his eyes on mine again. "And I wanted to ask you something..."

"What's that?" I say a little confused, slight fear filling my bloodstream. He walks inside, kissing my cheek. I close the door and look at him again. He takes a deep breath and starts talking again.

"I want us to be official. I've never felt this way before, Y/n, I fell in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" His puppy-like eyes shimmer in the hallway lights, mine fill up with tears. I try desperately to hold them back but they fall on my cheeks anyway, messing up my make-up.