Valentine special

I hate Valentine's day, like totally hate this day. But I can't deny it screams for some happy and fluffy writing. So here you go ;) Y'all got a valentine? Cuz I don't.

Happy reading!

Lando Norris:

I open my hotel door and I meet a letter on my doormat. I pick it up and open it. Once I see the handwriting I know right away who wrote it, Lando.

'Lovely Y/n,

since the day I met you I knew I fell for you. I've never felt like this before and it made me scared to talk to you. I hope you know who I even am, so this won't all go downhill. You're the reason I always smile while I walk into the pitlane, because I know I'll see you. Your smile's like a thousand suns shining my way, you seem so genuinely happy there but sometimes I wish I'd be the reason you smile. During this winter break, I've been counting down the days until I'd see you again at work. It was the longest winter I've ever been through. I understand if you don't want anything to happen between us since we work together, but just know that I fell for you since the day I walked into the McLaren building and saw you. 

And I hope for the love of God that you don't have a valentine already, because spending valentines day along while you have a lover is the worst thing ever. If you don't have a lover and you'd like to get to know each other a little more meet me tonight, at 7 pm, in the simulator room. I'll be waiting for you, but don't feel like you have to, if you don't show I'll know enough.

Love,

the boy who is insanely in love with you, Lando Norris.

Charles Leclerc:

I hear a knock on my door and open it to meet Charles with a box of chocolates and a beautiful bouquet of roses.

"What is this?"

"Be my valentine?"

"Charles, I'm your girlfriend, of course, I'm your valentine."

"I just wanted to be cute like all those Instagram boys."

"Oh, you wanted to spoil me as kylie got? A roses bomb?"

"Maybe..."

"I don't need that sweetheart. I just want to watch a movie with you and cuddle." I snatch the box out of his hands. "And loads of chocolate."

"I knew it."

Carlos Sainz:

I wake up to the sweet scent of breakfast. I put my feet on the ground and feel rose peddles under them. I smile as I see Carlos making some eggs in the kitchen, shirtless and humming his favourite song to himself. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He turns around and lifts me up to put me down on the counter island across.

"I'm making breakfast, wait here beauty."

"Forget the eggs, I want you for breakfast."

"I knew I shouldn't be cooking without a shirt on."

"Nah, the grey sweats made me wet."

Max Verstappen:

"Max can you-"

"I'm training, can it later?"

"Fine."

Hours later:

"Max, you really should-"

"I'm in the simulator, I have to focus."

"Jeez, then not." I walk into the bathroom which I romanticly decorated for us to have a nice time in the bath but I guess I'll be taking it alone.

After a while sitting there with the candles still burning and the lights low Max walks in.

"What did you need me for- oh." He stops in his tracks, realising what I wanted at this time. "I forgot it's Valentine's day. I'm so sorry baby."

"The bath's still warm you know."

"Don't mind if I join."