(MV) - Guess it says enough.

It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm turning 17 and can finally start with my driving lessons! I'm so excited, so I post this chapchap a day before because tomorrow I'll be busier than normal ;)

Happy reading!

"I know you're in love with my best friend Max!" Victoria screams, so hard the neighbours could hear, even over the loud music of the party. "How could you?!"

"I can't help it, Vic." Says Max rather calmly. Vic, on the other hand, punches the wall. She's scared to lose her best friend because on Max' roaring dick.

"She's my best friend, what if it goes wrong- no, you're still in love with Dilara."

"You know I'm awful with choosing."

"Well, you have to choose. You can't lead them both on." She throws her hands into the air, not knowing what to do with all the frustration. Max tries to calm her by taking her in his arms, but Victoria doesn't take it well at all. She pushes him away and his back hits the wall across.

"Why would I throw my relationship away, for something, for something uncertain." He says, his voice rising. He never wants to fight with his sister, never wants to get angry at her. He's scared of what he'll do if he does get angry and loses control.

"You know,  Di knows you've been snooping around. And Y/n fell for you the day you met."

"She, she has- She likes me?" He stutters, his face forming into a smile as big as the sun. For him, the whole room feels light, soft like spring. But not for Victoria, she's still boiling of hate towards her brother, it's like the room's on fire and he's the devil who caused it. The blasting music doesn't help her at all.

"Oh my lord, you didn't even hear me say Dilara knows. Guess it says enough." Vic says, sighing deeply. "I started to really like her."

"She likes me." He says under his breath. "She likes me."

"You're the worst. If you don't work out, you leave my life, I can't lose Y/n."

"Deal." They shake hands and go back downstairs, ready to party like none of this ever happened.