(CL) - Because now you know how I feel, every single time, when I see you.

Thank you all so much for the 1K reads! I really appreciate it, thank you for your time and love. <3

Happy reading!

"Ahoy mates! We're far from Iceland now, I won't kill you I promise. It's time, almost dark enough, don't forget to open your eyes!" The captain yells over the speakers with a pirate accent, the people on the boat can't hold their laughter. I cuddle up close to my love, Charles Leclerc, ready for the beautiful green lights up in the dark night sky. Charles opens his blanket for me so I can snuggle underneath it and stay as close to him as possible. In the deep-blue night sky, the stars are shining bright. The movement of the ship on the waves makes me a little bit sleepy, but the need to see the northern lights overtakes my need to close my eyes. A gasp leaves my lips when the first green strokes of the aurora's light appear on the dark sky. The others on the boat start pointing up in the sky in 'aw' and whispering how pretty it is. Charles' arm, that's resting on my shoulder, is starting to hold me tighter and I take it as a sign that he likes it too. His plump lips leave a kiss on the top of my head. The beauty of the lights brings tears to my eyes. Earth is gorgeous, isn't it?

"It's so beautiful. I waited my whole life for this, I never imagined it'd be this, this pretty." I whisper, hoping the Monegasque heard me but not minding if he didn't. "It's perfect. Just perfect."

"It is perfect, mon ange." He says with his beautiful French accent, he thinks I'm his angel... He pulls me up, closer to him and plants a kiss on my cheek. I barely notice he does so, I'm too fascinated by the polar lights to notice anything else. Charles shakes me a little to get my attention, when he got mine he started talking to me again: "Darling, we have a wine."

"Thank you." I blurred out and start to sit up straight, I accept the glass from my lover. We cling ours together in a toast and whisper in harmony: "Cheers!"

"I've never seen your eyes sparkle this much, mon amour." He kisses my lips after we took a sip of the drinks. Suddenly his soft voice starts to sound a bit more worried: "You liked red, right? Did I remember your wine?"

"I love red, darling. Don't doubt yourself." I give him one more kiss and I turn back to the greater lights above our heads. He puts his free arm around my waist and I lean my back on his chest. "Just like I love you."

"Je t'aime plus que tout." He says in his beautiful french, making me wish I could hear it all day long. The engine of the boat starts again and I know that it's almost over.

"Land rot, we're going to the shore in a minute. So, all hands hoay! it was a booty having you here, no not really." The speakers sound once again, everyone on the boat starts laughing hard and we start moving again.

"I can't believe it's actually real. It's so beautiful." I say while I find a way out of his grip to face him. The cold air replaces his warm body, sending shivers down my spine. Even-though the big and fluffy winter-clothes, on the sea it felt like it was -100. I pull my free blanket all around me to keep me warm.

"We can see it tomorrow again if we go to the black sand beach of Vík, I believe."  His french accent warms me more than this piece of cloth ever could. I stare at his eyes, not believing he actually wants to see it again with me.

"You'd do that for me?" I ask, flustered away. 

"Everything to make you happy, my darling."

"You don't have to-"

"We could make it a yearly thing between us, I don't think you'll ever grow bored of those lights." He gets all excited. "What do you think?"

"I'd love too, but isn't it a little expansive and-"

"How did those lights make you feel?" He interrupts me, the question got me off guard. He cups my cheeks in his hands, looking deeply in my eyes. His forest green eyes glitter in the alluring night heavens. "I saw how you reacted to them, how did they make you feel?"

"joyous and full-filled, honestly, I don't believe I've ever been happier. Sharing this with you, I, It makes me happy." The tears that had build up in my eyes finally fall down my cheeks. "Why did you ask?"

"Because now you know how I feel, every single time, when I see you."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.