(LN) - What, Y/n? I kept our dirty little secret!

Happy reading!

"Hi, I'm Y/n, I'm here to interview you today." I shake his hand and we sit down. I sit on the white couch in the McLaren Hospitality, Lando across from me in the white chair.

"Great, I'm Lando Norris as you probably already know-" He gets cut off by my ear-bud, I shush Lando with my gesturing my hand.

"Then now we move to Y/n, for 'Fan's questions' all the way over to the Formula 1 circuit in England. Y/n, How's the weather on the other side of the country?" The voice of news-reporter in the studio sounds through my ear-bud.

"Yes, Harold, it's amazing weather here with the sun shining bright, something different for once. Today in 'Fan's questions' we asked you to send us your burning questions for Lando Norris, the new formula 1 driver from England." I smile to the camera, I grip the white sofa I'm sitting on a little. Turning my attention to said driver and I continue: "Are you excited, Mr Norris?"

"You can call me Lando, Lando is just fine and I'm really excited." He smiles at me and holds the microphone close to him. He switches over to the camera, pointing at it: "I'm ready for all the questions you have for me!"

"Well Lando, it is quite a lot, so hold on tight. I'll first explain what is going to happen. Every week the people at home can send us one name per person and the one who gets sent in the most I'm going to ask the questions. The questions closed yesterday for Lando Norris, but you can still send your questions for Shawn Mendes for next week! Lando, to you, there is no escape from now on. Do you promise not to lie nor withhold the truth to the fans and their questions?"

"I promise you, I'll answer every question with complete honesty." He chuckles, laying one hand on his chest above his heart and the other in the air next to his head as if he's under oath. smiling at me, he relaxes his chair again. "I am ready for it."

"Okay you, sir Confidant, here we go." I giggle, looking to the carts in my hand. I read up the first question: "Asmara wants to know: how's your first year been?"

"It has been amazing, Formula 1 is something different of course but I love every second of it. It has been one big learning school for me. Honestly, Formula 1 is more my league than Formula 2 for me was last year." His smile's just as bright as the sun's shining outside, he's lighting up the whole building.

"That's great! Moving on, Adam wants to know: how bad do you want to have a championship?"

"Bad!" He laughs into the mic, touching his head in laughter. Seconds later he stops slightly and smiles politely: "But if I won't have one it's no big deal."

"I get it, winning is everything right? Someone wants to know-" I laugh over the question I'm reading, slightly embarrassed to say it out loud but I have to: "Someone wants to know, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, yes I am." He tries to laughs it off, his cheeks burning up in shame. I don't get it, how? I stare at him in confusion not knowing any reply to him. A grin growing on his face at his next comment: What, Y/n? I kept our dirty little secret!"

"No, no, we never- I barely know you. Lando, this is live!" I stutter in shock, he can't control his laughter anymore and tears start rolling down his face. He takes me along the giggles and I soon gasp for air. I try to talk through our laughing: "A man like you really didn't got laid?"

"I guess we're going to leave them be. They got a lot to talk about, in private. Now on to Caroline for the weather-" Harold starts to speak again as I take out my ear-bud, knowing my job's done for today.

"You are horrible. This is going to be everywhere!" I speak a bit more serious through my laughter as it slowly dies down. "How could you?"

"I'd love to be extra sometimes." He takes place next to me on the white couch after he stood up to give the microphone back.

"Childish you mean!" I give him a playful push on his shoulder. "I can't believe you, this could've cost me my job."

"I'd never let that happen, my lady." He mocks me, staring down in my eyes. His shoulder's touching mine, sending heat strokes through my whole body from there.

"Oh, shut it." I poke him in his side, he lets out a grunt. As the cameramen packed their things and walked out of the McLaren hospitality I speak up again, now in a more serious tone: "Are you in fact still a virgin?"

"Yeah, of course, I won't lie to you. I don't fancy going out, I'd rather stay in and do some gaming."

"Man of my dreams," I mumble under my breath, afterwards hoping he didn't hear it.

"What?" He laughs with lots of breath in it, his lips stay in a cheesy grin. My cheeks start to heat up and I don't know what to do with my hands anymore.

"You heard me, didn't you?"

"No, not really." He looks at his hands and fiddles a bit with his fingers. "Are the questions done? Maybe we could go to my place for a bit, show you what I'd rather do than getting drunk."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.