Lance Stroll special!

I'm sorry it took so unbelievably long! I personally don't like Lance that much, so I felt like I just shoud've let it slide but I couldn't because somewhere deep down I like him too ;)...

Happy reading!

Lance Stroll:

Nationality: Belgian and Canadian

Born: 29 October 1998 in Montreal

In F1: 2017 - now

I was like scrolling through his biography and all, he's been on the podium once, with a Williams in 2017. Williams was one of the top teams and is now the backmarker without even a fair fight. Some years change a lot...

Lance here retired 7 times, which isn't a lot at all seen the years he's raced in F1. So, he has driven 57. If we look at Marcus Ericsson he had retired 24 times in 97 races. So I'll do a little math for you: Lance retired once around every 8 races. and the average (of 10 other random f1 drivers) is around once every 6. So Lance is better than average!

I was thinking, he's know for being in Formula 1 just because his daddy's money. But that's not completely true, if Lance was really that bad even his dad wouldn't hire him. I think he's a good driver and his dad just sped up his career. Like, he's one of the twenty. I'm trying some math again: Lance is 1 out of 350.000.000 human beings. 1 out of 350 million bunch of wankers roaming the earth!

Honestly, the best part about him is that he's from Canada. I have family in Canada and Canadians are way too nice, and so is Lance!

He keeps improving! I mean, look at his past races. (Not looking at Monza 2019.) He can overtake the one after the other and it's totally fascinating to watch.

In short, he's a amazing human being. And I hope to meet him one day🥰

I feel so so bad, I'm sorry🙏🏼♥️