Track 1

You were walking around the campus, mask over your face as you looked around the brand new environment. A grimace on your face, knowing that you would have to ask someone for directions to your class.

While you were trying to find a person you could ask, a male from behind you tripped over his feet. Crashing into your slightly smaller frame. Sending both of you too the ground. " I-I'm so sorry!!" He cried out to you while picking his things up. He then reached out his hand to you in concern as he looked down at you.

You then reached up to his hand, grasping it and allowing for the male to joist you up from the ground. " Are you okay?" He asked, having a frown on his face. You stayed silent eyes focusing on the ground. The male that had just crashed into you thought that you were mad and was about to bow once more and apologize. Before he could though you kneeled down and started tying his undone shoelace.

The male looked at you in shock for a few seconds, when you got up you gave him a nod. Then looking down at the map that you were given from the office. He noticed that you were looking down at the map, he then looked down at it. A smile appearing on his face.

" Hey we're in the same class!" He exclaimed. " Oh by the ways my names Adrian!" He said.

You gave him a nod, then looking down at your sheet of paper and looking back at the male

"Y/n." You replied in a whisper. Adrian looked at you with wide eyes a blush coating his face, not expecting such a gentle voice coming out of the smaller yet scarier looking male.

Adrian then led you to class, where both of you exchanged numbers with each other. And became friends.