Track 13

You, Adrian and Kevin were sitting in a booth, Adrian was the first one to notice your other boyfriend and Prep coming towards you..
"Yo." Felix said as he was walking towards the three.

" Heeey! We got you guys seats!" Adrain said giving him a wave and having a smile on his face. Y/N gave a nod, and a smile. Prep and Kevin both made eye contact,  both of them looked away from each other and facing the other way. The three of you looked at the boys that were currently looking away from each other. Felix then looked towards you two, and came closer and started whispering. " ...Are they on bad terms or something?" Felix whispered towards his new lovers. " I- I dunno!" Adrian whispered back.

" I thought Kevin liked him." You said whispering and looking at them in a subtle way. The blond male then stood up from his spot and started walking towards the bathroom, " Sorry, I... I think I'm going to go the bathroom for a bit." He said rubbing the side of his cheek and walking away.

" Oh my God, I just ruined the mood, didn't I?" Kevin asked rubbing the back of his head in a sorry manner, " N-No you're fine, don't worry!" Adrian responded looking at the taller male. " He might of had an off day, don't blame yourself for anything." You said looking at him, and rubbing his back. " Nah, that's not it he's just being a little baby. I'll go check on him." Felix said walking away and going towards the bathroom.

When Felix left to he bathroom, they turned and faced the male and asked wondering what he what was happening. Kevin gave out a sigh and explained, " So yeah, he's been avoiding me, and I don't know why?" He said to the others. " Wh-What!! You're such a sweet guy..." Adrian said going closer to him. You gave a nod and grabbed his hand and rubbing soft circles on it, Kevin blushed looking at the hands that were on his. " Don't worry, he was probably having a bad day. Just don't take it to personally, okay?" You said holding his hand.

" He's right! There's probably just a misunderstanding between you two." Adrain said holding onto your shoulders and looking at him, both of you had a smile on your face as you talked to him. Kevin gave a smile and thanking you both for trying to make him feel better.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Felix was talking to Vincent, asking him what he was doing and why he was doing that. " Ooooookay, so what's up with your goofy ass." He asked looking at him. Vincent had his face covered and was currently mentally malfunctioning. He then started explaining to him how he made a fool out of himself in front of Kevin, and you. Kevin then started pointing a finger at him and telling him to talk to him and you. " Just wash your face ok?" Felix asked while rubbing his head, Vincent having a sulk on his face as he did so. " We'll give you sometime to work it out." He said and walking out of the bathroom.

" Hey go talk to him. He's still in the bathroom." Felix told him, Kevin looked at him and nodded and walked up from his spot and went to the bathroom. " Y-Yeah, okay..." He said while leaving.

" We might have to ask them out another time.." He whispered to the two of you, both of you giving a nod agreeing with what he said. " Hey in the meantime..." He said grabbing onto Adrians chin and lifting it up. Then reaching for you arm and bringing your body closer to the two of them. " Why don't we have some fun?" He asked. He then placed his tongue into Adrians mouth, you then started feeling left out and tugged Adrians shirt down and sucking on his neck and collar bones.

Felix then pushed you guys back, you were on your back arms around Adrians waist as you started sucking even harder, Felix then separated from Adrien and started skiing you, shoving his tongue down your throat. The both of your giving out moans and whines, feeling slight pleasure from Felix's long and skinny finger and what his tongue was capable of doing.

You and Adrien then faced each other and started making out, and both of you having a deep blush on your faces as you did so. Felix then dove down to your neck and started leaving love marks and hickeys. The three of you didn't even notice the waitress coming to you and looking at you guys in slight disgust, not expecting for you guys to be sucking each other's face. She then placed the pizza on the table and left you guys to be.

' College kids.'