Track 14

" Hey you doin' alright?" Kevin asked walking towards Vincent that was currently in the bathroom. " I just wanna say sorry... I've been trying to ask you out these past few days, but it seems that I just made you uncomfortable." Kevin said rubbing the back of his head. Vincent looked at the taller male wondering what he meant, " I'll back off if you're not interested! So—"

He then got cut off by then blond male, " W-Wait!" He said gripping his sleeve and looking at him in the eyes. " I am!! I am interested!!!" He explained to him having his voice raised looking at him. " Ughhh, I just assumed the worst of you... I thought you were going to make fun of me since I keep making a fool out of myself in front of you..." Vincent said while looking down and holding onto the males shoulders. " I must look so uncool right now..." Vincent once more said, having slight tears in his eyes.

Kevin then place his hand onto his back, " What are you talking about? If anything your pout is so cute that I want to kiss it away!" The two then stayed silent for a few second, Kevin then breaking the silence while he was holding Vincents face in his hands. ' I'm asking if I can kiss you!" He said looking at him. " Y-Yes!" Vincent responded.

Kevin then mashed their lips together, both of them having a blush on their face. Intertwining their tongues, Kevin then broke from the kiss and started going down to his neck and licking around, until he got stopped. " Wait! Maybe we can continue this another time? The others might be wondering what we're up to..." Vincent said looking away. " Ahh, you're right." Kevin responded having a sheepish smile on his face.

' They're worse than us!' Both of them thought, when they came back to the booth were they were sitting at. Only to see Adrian now sitting up wiping the saliva from his lips, hair a mess and his once nice and clean dress shirt now a mess. While Y/N was on the coach, having a tight grasp on Felix's back. Felix then separated from you, looking over his shoulder and looking at the two males that had just returned. Leaving you in a bright blush, your hair a mess saliva around your mouth as you were panting for air, and leaning on Adrian.

" Oh, you guys area back? We ordered you pizza." Felix said pointing at the pizza that had just came. " Also, there's an arcade next door, do you guys wanna hangout after this?" Felix asked, while having a hand on your waist. " Sure, sounds fun!" Kevin said.