500 ~ Special 18+

Content warning/tags:
- Rough sex
- All characters are 18+
- Some characters might be OOC
- This has nothing to do with the main plot, and you don't have to read this

You where sitting in your room, looking through your notes. As you were a knock could be heard, you got up from your spot and walked towards the door. Kevin was standing in front of you, looking stressed. " Are you okay?" You asked looking slightly concerned, instead of getting response, he leaned down onto your and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Stressed?" You asked him. He nodded his head against your neck.

The two of you were sitting on your bed, you had one of your boyfriends in your embrace. Rubbing small circles onto his large back, he was telling you about how he was in a group, were the others in the group were all calling his relationship slurs, telling him how he was being a whore, and how he's being a disgrace to people. As well as how his relationship was disgusting. He had to deal with that for a week now. "Why didn't you tell us?" You asked in concern. Instead of anything, he nuzzled his face harder into your neck.

" I didn't want to worry any of you." He said.

You stopped rubbing his back, " Want me to help you distress?" You asked him, he looked up at your face in wonder. "Sure." He said in a whisper, you grabbed his face and brought your lips together. For a second he sat there in slight shock, Kevin grabbed your cheek. Then making you lean back onto the bed, inserting his tongue into your mouth. You wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him closer, deepening the kiss.

Slowly he started undressing your body, leaning down and kissing your neck and collar bone making small moans come out of your mouth. Kevin liked the noises that were coming out of your voice, he started going down your body. Latching himself onto your nipple, sucking around the area. His fingers went down towards you tight hole, and started fingering it in a rough pace. " AH, your so rough!!" You said. Arching your back, and letting him go deeper into you. " You seem to be enjoying it." He said looking down at you with a smirk.

Kevin continued playing with your chest, and fingering you. Stretching you out, you grabbed onto his wrist, making him look at your face. " T-That's enough! You can put it in now! I'm ready!" You said looking at him.

He looked at you and didn't say anything, he didn't expect yo to speak out like that. You grabbed onto his cheek and brought him down and gave a kiss. " Please, put it in." You said in a whiny voice, rubbing your dick against his in desperation. Kevin leaned down and gave you a passionate and rough kiss. " You better be ready, I'm going to be a bit rough." He said.

Kevin flipped you onto your stomach, and brought your hips towards him. Thrusting his cock into you in a fast and rough pace, " Y-Your so deep!!" You yelled out, Kevin leaned down and grabbed onto your arms and brought your body closer to his chest. Arching your back, thrusting up in to you. " G-Gentler!!! Gentler!!!" You slightly screamed out. " You said your going to relieve my stress. Take it." He said, stopping his thrusting and whispering in your ear. " I-I'm going to cum!!" You warned him.

Right after you said that, you shot out your load onto the bedsheets. " Can we take a break?" You asked, he let your rest for a second, then he grabbed your arms again. Thrusting into your body harder than before, he reached over and started jacking your cock. Overstimulating your body, once again you shot out cum from your dick.

Kevin brought sat your body on top of his lap, sitting you on it. " Let see how much come out." He said, having a lustful look on his face. Before you could respond, he started picking up his pace once more. You came for a third time that night, but it didn't stop there. The two of you did it for more position after that, doing it were you could see each other's faces or just you giving him a blowjob. Now the two of you were laying together on the wet bed covers. You nuzzled yourself to his chest, Kevin looked down at your smaller figure, leaning down and giving you a kiss on the head. He laid down onto his back, and brought you to his chest. Giving multiple kisses on your face.

" Was I too rough?" Kevin asked in slight concern. You wrapped your arms around his neck, nuzzling your face to his neck. " You were rough, but I liked it." You said, having a small smile on your face.

~ Time-skip
Kevin was making food for the two of you, you were laying on your bed, not being able to get up from the pain in your abdomen area. While he was making breakfast, the other boyfriends came into the your dorm.

" It seemed like you had a fun night." Felix said in a teasing tone. " What do you mean?" He asked, looking at his boyfriends. " We went to your dorm last night, then we went to Y/N's dorm. We just happened to hear what happened last night." He said. "W-What?!" Kevin asked, having his voice higher than normal. "Let me join next time." Adrain said, wrapping his arms around his. " He's pretty loud." Vincent said, remembering how loud your voice was.

Kevin pretty much combusted right then and there, " I-I— You didn't hear anything!!" He said, having his face a bright red. You came to the kitchen area, having Kevins shirt on you, and wearing only boxers. " What's the noise?" You asked, slightly limping. They all looked at you, Kevin, Adrian and Vincent had a blush on their faces looking at you. Felix went towards you, and wrapped his arms around your waist. Bringing you closer to his body, he then hoisted your body up. Smacking your ass, " Let's go." He said having a smirk on his face. " Ooh, let me join!!" Adrian said following the two of you. Vincent had a smile on his face and followed after you. All four of you left a flustered Kevin behind.

Let's just say that you had to take your courses online for the next week, your friend laughed her ass off when she heard what happened.