Track 73

" Ahem... guys.... focus.... Please.... We still have a lot of pumpkins to carve." (F)Goth said looking at the two, " Hey, at least we're going some work, unlike those clowns..." Felix said pointing towards the two preps that was sitting on the couch currently arguing with each other. " You're planning to seduce your boyfriends with that outfit? It's not slutty enough! At least go for a sexy priest." (F)Prep said, then taking a sip of her wine.

" S-Shut up, my outfits fine! Besides, I'm. NOT about to lose my dignity this early in the evening." Vincent exclaimed placing a hand onto his chest, the tow then had a Ditto look on their faces when they heard the sound of doorbell.

The two got up from their spots and walked towards the door, " That must be him!" Vincent exclaimed with a smile on his face, " Come in, come in—"

" Trick or Treat!" The siblings exclaimed, both dressed up. (F)Jock wearing a blue plaid shirt, with a black t shirt underneath it, that had fake blood smeared on it, with some fake blood on her cheek, and red contacts in, with a purple dead look on her forehead. While Kevin had a white mask on, with fake blood smeared on it, and a fake knife that looked a little to real. " Hehe, did I scare you?" Kevin asked taking off his mask, " Nngg..... ah.. um..."

" Mmm babe, you look really delicious." (F)Jock said while licking her lips while looking down at her girlfriend, with her hands on her waist. " Oooh, please don't eat me!" She exclaimed, " Anyway, come in! The others are here already..."

" Okay!" Kevin said innocently, while Vincent was scared and horny. " Hey, sup! Where the drinks at?" Kevin asked walking towards Felix, " They're over there.... You should probably get some to help before someone finishes all of them." Felix said pointing towards the blonde. " What do you mean——?" Kevin turned around and faced Vincent, he was currently chugging a drink down while (F)Prep cheered him on. " Hahahaha, your boyfriend started a striptease." She said pointing at Vincent. " Um????" Kevin exclaimed his face al bright red. " He's not gonna puke on the coach is he?" (F)Goth asked, " Probably not, but we should look after him to be sure.." Felix said, " He looks soooo trashed..." (F)Nerd said with a smile, " You'll catch a cold, sweetie..." Adrian said while buttoning up his shirt.

(F)Jock had a smile on her face watching all of it happen. " Hey! Since we're all here, should we take a photo?"

" Um, as long as you don't send it to mom ok.." Kevin said, " Say cheese everybody!" She exclaimed, The five boyfriends all sat near each other and happily, the girlfriends doing the same. Smiles on their faces as they took the image.

~

" Uh.... I don't remember these..." Vincent said looking at the pictures. " Well, you were black out drunk." Felix sad taking a sip of water.