Track 67

Kevin was currently on the phone with his mother, a small smile as he responded to her questions. " Yes, mom. Fine, fine, I'll ask them if they want to come too." Once he had finished the call, he let out a sigh, which caught the attention of Vincent. " Is everything okay, babe?" Vincent asked slightly concerned looking at one of his lovers. Kevin turned and faced his lovers, a sheepish smile on his face.

" Ah, that was just my mom. She wanted me to come home over the weekend.... Actually, would you guys like to come with me and meet my family?" He asked Vincent seemed to light up, Adrian seemed to be excited for it as well, Kevin seemed to brighten up as well. Meanwhile, Y/Ns eyes seemed to just brighten up as well.

~

" We own a restaurant and our place isn't that big... I hope you guys don't mind." Kevin said with a small smile, worried what his boyfriends think about his family restaurant. " Please, if anything we're very excited!" Adrian exclaimed walking in front of him. Y/N nodded his head, " Yeah, besides it's looks nice and homey." Meanwhile, Vincent had a worried look on his face. " Do you think I look okay?" He asked looking at his shirt, " IDK if I'm dressed for the occasion...."

" You look damn schmexy, dude." Felix said with a smirk on his face. " Be serious! I wanna make a good impression on them!" Vincent yelled, " Chillax, you're literally every parent's ideal son-in-law." Felix said, " He's right, besides, you look nice in anything you were." Y/N complimented, not knowing the effect that he had on him.

" Excuse me..." Kevin said opening the door to the restaurant, " Welcome home!!" Two females exclaimed with a smile, " My favorite son is finally home!" A short female exclaimed with a loving smile on her face. " Mom, I'm your only son." Kevin said, having a smile and a sweet look on his face. (F) Jock walked towards the other four, " Mom hasn't seen him in a while, so apologies if shes a bit clingy with him..." She said, " It's nice to see you again Y/N!" She waved with a grin on her face. The other three looked at the two confused, " (F)Y/N and her are in a relationship, and we met through her." They all nodded their heads understanding.

" It's nice to meet your guys! I'm his beloved sister!" She exclaimed wrapping her arms around Kevin's neck. The boyfriends looked at the siblings, surprised, " She's taller than him.." They all thought while looking at the two. " So... which one is the boyfriend? Is it you? What a fine young man you are!" His mother exclaimed with a large smile on her face while looking over Vincent. " Umm, mom... it's actually all of them." Kevin said, for a second his mother was surprised, then seemed to brighten up a lot. " Then.... When are you going to get married? I can't wait to have three sons-in-laws!" She exclaimed a closed eyed smile on her face. " M-Mooom! We've only been dating for a few months!" Kevin slightly yelled embarrassed. Meanwhile his mother let out a giggle, while his sister just seemed to be use to it.

" She really never fails to ask this question....." She said to Y/N. But, the four boyfriend couldn't help but think what it would've been like if they were to get married.