Track 58

" Wow, that was such an amazing display! I'm glad to have witnessed it!" Vincent said having a smile on his face. Not knowing what was happening behind him.

" Aw, you're too much babe, thank you." Kevin said, happy from the compliment. Also ignoring that Felix was internally dying.

" I... I almost bit it......" Adrian had a smile on his face and held onto Felix's arms, reassuring that he was indeed okay.

Meanwhile, Y/N had his phone out and was taking pictures of the fear that was on Felix's face. " What are you doing?" Vincent asked coming next to him, Y/N had a small smirk on his face when he looked at the images that he had taken.

" It's because I feel like something like this will never happen." Vincent let out a chuckle, " Send that to me too." He said, bringing his boyfriend into a hug when he saw him nod.

Felix had a look of betrayal, he walked over and put his hand onto Y/N's head and started ruffling his locks. " I love you, but you're a pain sometimes." Y/N let out a silent giggle.

" Hey, you boys over there!" The coach called out to them, they all turned and faced the old man that had called for them. " Would you like to try out for our team? We already have a pretty solid rooster, but new faces are always welcome !" Kevin turned around and faced his lovers.

" Sounds like a good idea, right? What do you guys this—"Kevin stopped when he saw the look on Felix's face. " I have weak arms, and I die in one hit."

" You don't have to exaggerate, it's not mandatory...." How about you two try out? Both of you work out in the gym often, right?" Felix asked looking at Vincent and Y/N.

" Working out and playing sports are two different things! One gives me A great ass, and the other just tires me for no reason!" Felix turned to Y/N waiting for him to say something.

" I'm in dance, when I work out I focus more on flexibility." He said.

" Oh.... But.... Seeing you try out would be very cool...." Kevin said, sending puppy eyes towards the two. " Pleeeeeease?"

Vincent looked away, having a blush on his face. " ASDAONGOHUETENWELLICANTREFUSEIFYOULOOKATMELIKETHAT!" Vincent said mixing up his words.

Kevin turned and directly faced Y/N, he looked slightly calm but inside he was internally debating.

" Please bunny?" Kevin grasped the shortest males hands, " For me?" He asked.

Y/N let out a sigh and nodded his head. " Fine, if you insist.."

" Yay!" Kevin handed Vincent the football, " Here, take the ball, babe."

" What should we start with?" Vincent asked, " How about we see your throw?" Kevin said, " My throw? Shouldn't be a problem..." Vincent got into a stance, and prepared, throwing the ball a far distance.

Shocking all of them since he doesn't look like he has that much muscle mass. ' I have to go after him?! Oh hell naw!'

" Heh, what do you thin about That?" Vincent asked, feeling proud of himself. The coach came forwards and grasped his hands. " That.... That was an excellent throw! A champion throw, even! Please consider joining out team!" Vincent turned around and faced Y/N. " No thanks, I'd rather spend my time working on my glutes than holding out my arms like that."

" But... We'll even give you a starting position...!" The coach cried out, holding the sign up sheet out towards him. " Give it up coach...."

Omake :

" Here bun!" Kevin said handing Y/N the ball after Vincent had denied joining the football team.

Y/N glared down at the ball. But, seeing the expecting look on Kevin's face, he had took the ball nod prepared to throw.

But, the ball fell a close distance to Y/N's body. It was silent and everyone was quiet.

The short male had a gloomy aura around him, and had found a decent corner, Adrian letting out a laugh and patting him on the back. The others all let out a chuckle, watching the male suffer.