Track 93 - Season 1 Finale

Adrian and Kevin looked like small gremlins.

Both of them were circling around their blond boyfriend, " Guys... you know you don't have to circle around me throughout the whole party, right?" Vincent asked, " But!!! We protecc!!!" Both of them said, " I'm a whole ass grown man, I don't need protecting!" Vincent then let out a sigh, " Serioulsy. You guys helped me prepare for the party, the least you can do is enjoy yourselves." He said placing his hand onto Kevin's shoulder.

" Of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go make sure everyone has enough beer to drink."

" You mean ' make sure you have enough beer to drink'." Felix said looking at Vincent.

~

The party was very loud, lots of people had came, and was happily spending time with each other, and was prepared for the New Year. The others were all happily making friends with each other, and was playing games.

But, soon Vincent felt like he needed some air due to the area feeling stuffy.

Y/N noticed this, and tugged on Felix's shirt. They walked to the balcony, worried about their boyfriend. " Hey. You doin' aright?" Felix asked, " Hm? Yes I am. Are you here for a smoke?" Vincent asked, " Not really. We just wanted to check on you." Felix said with a smile on his face. " Wow, how romantic."

" Hey, you. Got room for two more?" Adrian walked towards the blond, a smile on his face. " You suddenly disappeared, I was worried!"

" Don't worry, I'm good. Shouldn't you guys be partying?" Vincent asked, " How can we have fun, when you're not there with us?" Y/N asked, leaning his head on Vincents shoulder. Vincent looked at the four, a soft smile on his face. " Thanks guys."

" Ah, look! The fireworks show is starting!" The five all looked up at the each other, the vibe telling them to kiss. They all leaned in and the taller ones hit their foreheads against each other. While Y/N and Adrian were both to short to get hit. " Are... you guys... ok...." Adrian asked, " Geez! How have we not figure this out yet? There's still so much that we don't know about this whole poly-dating thing....." Vincent said, " Babe, don't sweat it too much. We can figure things out one day at a time...." Kevin said.

They then all wrapped their arms around the blond. Knowing that they would be able to learn about it with each other.