Track 81

Kevin was walking around the campus a tired look on his face, he let out a sigh. Seeming to be tired of just existing.

" Ooh~~ A wild little brother has appeared~"

Kevin jolted when he felt a hand on his shoulder, slowly he turned around and faced a shorter female. " Well, it it isn't the lil' brother! You look stressed, wanna come pets some cats with me?" A smiling (F)Y/N asked looking up at Kevin a grin on her face.

~

The two sat down on the ground, and (F)Y/N had a cat snack in her hands. " Wow, nice place...." Kevin said looking around the studio with a small smile. " Thank you. Your boyfriend helped decorate the studio, you know!" She said, a smile on her face while thinking of her sleep deprived friend.

" Anyway, you don't have to spill, but I'm all ears if you wanna talk about anything." She said looking up from the cat that was happily eating. " Ah.... I don't know, I feel like I've been getting overwhelmed lately, what with my sister coming back to campus...?" He said thinking about his loving, but sometimes overbearing sister. " I mean— she's cool and all! But I just wish she would treat me like a grown man, y'know?" He asked while (F)Y/N was petting the happy cat.

" Mm.... Sibling problems, huh? She can get a little carried away, I'll give you that. You must know though, she adores you a lot! She talks about you to us, saying that you'll become a greater athlete than her one day."

" Ahaha, she says that, doesn't she....?"

" All the time! We girlfriends are almost jealous of you." (F)Y/N said with a smile on her face. " Well! If you want, I can go talk to her about it, and ask her to tone it down." Kevin had a smile, and stopped petting the feline. " Wahh really? Yes please! I would appreciate that very much!" He exclaimed, radiating puppy energy right there.

" It's not a problem!"

' Y/N's right, he is a puppy....'