Track 46

You and (F) Y/N were sitting together a cafe, both of you drinking a cup of coffee and eating a piece of cake. As the two of you were talking, a very familiar pink haired male came into the cafe and smiled when he saw you. "Hey!" He said waving at the you. (F) Y/N looked at the male, then looked at you. " That your boyfriend?" She asked.

When she asked that you gave her a smile. " Yup, he's one of my boyfriends." You said, then you moved over slightly letting the other male sit next to you. " I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." Adrian said sitting down next to you with a worried look on his face. "Nah, don't mind. We weren't talking about anything important." (F) Y/N waved her hand, giving him a smile. Adrian smile to the female, " Right, this is (F) Y/N. (F) Y/N, this is my boyfriend Adrian." You said introducing the two of them.

The two of them gave each other a nod, and a smile. " What were you guys talking about?" He asked looking at the two of you. " Oh, we were just talking about an upcoming dance project." (F) Y/N said, " This one came up with the choreography this time." She said pointing at you, " You should join us!" (F) Y/N said. Adrian gave the two of you a smile. " Can I?" He asked. You reached up and placed a hand on his head and patted it. " Sure, I don't mind. It would be nice for you to watch." You replied.

The three of you then got up from the table after talking for a while and walked towards the dance studio.