Track 61

The two were still making out on the coach happily, Vincent had a confused look on his face wondering what her joy of video games were. " .... I don't get it. Is it really that fun?" He asked, " Uh, yeah obviously. For me, at least. Why else would I do it?" Felix asked backed, stopping his make out, while straddling Kevin's lap.

" Here. Do you wanna try....?" Felix had the controller in his hands, and looked at Vincent with a smile. " How do you play this...?" Vincent asked looking at the controller, and having an obviously confused look. " Just press buttons and stuff." Felix said, giving a very bad explanation of what to do.

" Ok... so I just press " start" ?"

" Is that my character on the screen?"

" How do I move? How do I jump?" Vincent kept on asking questions, while trying to get the movement right on his character. " Did I just fall off...?" He asked again, watching his character fall off the platform. " I died..? Man, this game sucks."

' He's..... such a normie!' The four other boyfriends though looking at Vincent with a very odd look. " AH— AHEM! Maybe you're more suited for another type of game... here! Why don't you try this one instead?" Adrien asked, handing his switch to Vincent. " It's a much more relaxed game, and it probably suits your style more." Y/N said, putting his head onto Vincent's shoulder with a smile. " Oh...?" Vincents eyes shined as he looked at the screen. " Here we are!" The game Adrian exclaimed, "You can plant flowers in this game..... go fishing... build your own house... and try many cute outfits!"

" What do you think?" Y/N asked after Adrian had finished his description. " This game... is.... So...... Cute!!" Vincent exclaimed, having a soft look on his face. Adrian had a prude look on his face, " Right? If you'd like, you can borrow my switch for a few days~"

" You can also borrow mine in case Adrian still wants to play on his." Meanwhile Felix and Kevin watched the three interact.

[ I lied! I had sudden motivation so I uploaded! Also thank you so much for the ranking! I just started this story for fun, and I'm so glad that you all are enjoying it! Please continue supporting his story and the original artists! Once again thank you!!]