Track 41

" Here it is! The prettiest and gayest beer in town!" Vincent exclaimed in an excite tone. " W-Woah, I didn't know you can drink that much..." Kevin said looking at him, having a slight shocked look and a impressed look. " Are you kidding me? I can drink waaaay more than this!" Vincent said , in a proud voice.

" It does look delicious, I wanna try that sometime...." Adrain said looking at the rainbow beer that Vincent had in his hand, but since he can't drink that well, he decided to get a strawberry float. " Alright, bottoms up, everyone!" Vincent cheered, bringing up the glasses and clinking glasses with his boyfriends. " I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." You said, while tapping the Kevins arm. He gave you a smile, " Okay." He said then giving you a sweet kiss on the cheek.

As Vincent was chugging his drink down a voice caught his attention when someone called for him.

" Um, excuse me!" A male called out to him. " Mm?" He stoped his drinking and looked at him. " Hi! I saw you order the beer mountain... that's impressive! Care to have a drink with me?" Asked the male, that had a smile on his face as he had a smile on his face. " Ah....?" While Vincent was looking at the male , there was a little scale in his mind. Wondering if he was being nice, or if he was flirting.

" Oh, sorry..." Felix said, placing a hand on Vincent's shoulder. Then leaning closer to him, and having a slight defensive glare on his face. " He's taken."

"A-Ah, sorry! Ahem, how about you....?" He asked looking at Adrian, " Me...?" He responded in slight confusion. Felix then wrapped a arm around him and pulled him closer to his body. "Ah.... He's taken too, actually." Felix said. " S-Sorry! Also, I don't drink...." Adrian said, the male then looked at Kevin. " Uhh.... Y-You....?" He asked.

" Taken." All of them said, without even looking back.

As this was going on you had come back from the bathroom. Grabbing some lotion that you had from a bag that you had brought and rubbing it over your hands. The male saw you coming, " Would you like to get a drink with me?" He asked you. "Eh?" You said, kind of sounding dumbfounded. Felix went towards you and grabbed your waist. "Taken." He said looking at the male.

"Oh! Uhhh, I'm really sorry! I didn't know you're all..... together together." He said, looking a little flustered. "Gahh, I'll just ..... go....." He said while rubbing the back of his head. " Ahaha, it's okay. Actually, you can still drink with us if you'd like!" Felix said, while he was still holding onto your waist, you were still confused on what happened before you came back.

"R-Really? If you guys don't mind, then....!" He said.

Now the six of you were sitting together, "How did you guys start your polycule?" He asked. " It's kind of a long and dumb story." Felix said looking at him. " Read the WEBTOON!" Vincent said, having a smile on his face. " Bartender, one more pint please!' Kevin called for another drink, fro their new friend.