Track 10

You were trying to walk to class without for once getting rammed into by someone, or get hit in the head by something. Unfortunately the universe decided not to be on your side once more. A blond haired male crashed into you, soaking your outfit that you were wearing that day. You flinched since the drink that he spilled on you was unfortunately hot coffee.

You looked at turned to face him, having a deadpanned look on your face making eye contact. The other male flinched in his spot, the bowing down. " I am so sorry!" He cried out. Just as he was bout to open his mouth to say something, he saw Kevin turning the corner. The male then ran away from his spot, leaving a confused Y/n. He then saw the disappointed look on his face as he saw the male walking away. Y/n didn't really now how to respond to sad emotions, but then remembering what Felix did when was about to sleep on his lap.

He reached his hand up to the males head, petting his head shocking the older male. He jumped back in his spot, having a blush on his face. Having his arms around his face as he looked at you. You dropped your hand to your side, and looking down at the ground. " Sorry." You whispered to him. Kevin then grabbed your hands catching your attention. " N-No don't worry! You didn't do anything bad!" He said looking into your beautiful e/c eyes.

You looked into his eyes, a blush on your face as you were looking at his hands that were holding yours. Kevin looked at you for a few seconds, then noticing how close he pulled his body to yours. Then looking at the hands that were clasped together, he then started blushing a dark red. "I-I'm so sorry! I must've made you uncomfortable." He said letting go of your hands.

Kevin rubbed the back of his nape, having a sheepish smile on his face. You then reached over to his hand and held it, liking how it felt for a few seconds. Once you realized what you did, you broke out into a darker blush and walked the other way.

He watched your figure as it disappeared into the campus. Chuckling to himself when he saw your bright red ears. ' Cute.'