Track 86

" OOH! It's snowing!" Adrian said with a smile on his face, " And snow means... snow fight!!!" Then he threw a ball of snow towards Felix, " You little rascal. Two a play  at this game!" Felix yelled, throwing a snowball back. " Lively, aren't they...." Kevin said looking at the two with a smile, as they chased each other around. " The snow is very pretty, it's been a while.. it's not that heavy too, which is great, right...?" Kevin then stopped when he saw that Vincent was currently suffering due to the cold.

He let out sneeze, " Oh... is it too chilly for you....?" Kevin asked, " Ah... I'm not particularly fond of this kind of weather....."

" Babe... you gotta cover up properly, alright? Wouldn't want you catching a cold...." Kevin said putting his scarf around Vincent's neck. But the moment was sooner ruined when Felix threw a snowball to Kevins face. A irk mark was on his face, while sending a scary smile towards the laughing Felix. But, Felix soon regretted doing so when he saw the large snowball that Kevin had created.

In the end Felix was covered by the large snow, hand sticking out.

While Y/N was in the background, entire body covered with a large jacket. A smile on his face while looking at the situation.