Track 8

The three of you were watching anime together on the couch, you gave out a yawn slightly dozing around. Adrian was doing the same. " You guys tired?" He asked. Then looking down to see a weight and a sleeping you.

Felix gave out a chuckle and started playing with your hair, you leaned into his hand as he did so. Adrian looked at the two of you having a blush on his face." N-No, I'm not just a little fatigued that's all!"

"I've been staying up late to finish my assignments lately." He explained. " If your tired I can lend you my shoulder for a bit."

"R-Really? Okay I'll nap here for a while!" He said clinging into the older males arm.

Felix looked at the two males that were sleeping peacefully, having a grin as he looked at you and playing with your hair gently. ' Oh shit, I have a project due tomorrow...'

" Sorry babes but I have to do." He said moving you on his lap trying not to wake you up and moving Adrian's head off from his shoulder. You woke up in a groggy state, a pout on your lips. Felix looked at you with a smile and giving a small apology.

You looked at him for a few seconds before going over to Adrian and lying on top of him, trying to get heat. Felix had a smile on his face, he reached for a blanket placing it over you two.

He watched as you two snuggled close. Then reaching  down to pick up the bag that had its contents out.  " Huh didn't peg him for the hentai fiend." He said looking at the pages.