Track 28

Something caught Adrians beautiful blues eyes attention, he then turned around and faced his boyfriends while he was pointing at the Ferris wheel. " Can we go on the Ferris wheel please?" He asked, " Ooh, I'd love that." Vincent said agreeing to go on the ride with the male.

Kevin had a sorry look on his face while rubbing the back of his head, " Um, I don't think I can get on anything too high for now..... I think I'm still a little nauseous." Kevin said to them, " Ah—— right...."

"Why don't you two get on it, and me and Y/n stay behind with him? We'll find something else to do, and meet later on." Felix said, having a hand on your shoulder.

"Would that be alright with you guys?" You asked looking at the others, Kevin gave a nod and a smile. " I'm okay if you're okay with it!" Adrian said turning to face Vincent, : " Y-Yeah, I'm okay too..."

" So exciting! This would be our first time hanging out by ourselves as boyfriend, right?" Adrian asked getting closer to the taller male, whose face was once again went flushed. "Y-Yeah, you're right...!" Vincent said looking away from him slightly, ' Gay panic!!!'

~

The five of you had now separated into your separate groups, and the three of you looked around and tried to find games to do. " Hey, I'm going to get something to drink. You guys want anything?" Felix asked the two of you, you just shook your head. While Kevin said no and waving his hand. " Alright. I'll be back soon." He said waving then disappearing to find some water, or some type of liquid.

He then left, leaving just you and Kevin there. There was a silence surrounding you, when you looked over at the buffer male. He seemed to be more tense around you for some reason, " Do I make you uncomfortable?" You decided to ask him. He then turned and faced you, eyes wide in shock wondering why you would think something like that. Before he could respond you had started speaking again, " I feel like I'm getting in your ideal relationship. You can tell me if I make you uncomfortable. I'm kinda bad at interacting with other people." You said looking down at your shoes.

Just as your were about to continue talking, he grasped your hands that were on your lap and turned you to face him. " I-I don't think so at all!" He yelled out, looking in your eyes. " Its just, know that I know that this is technically your second relationship, I just don't want to mess anything up for you. Trust me, if I ever seemed uncomfortable around you, your not the problem." He said now slightly closer to you, " Besides, I'm happy that you're in this relationship with us. Trust me, we all adore you." Kevin once again said, still holding your hands and leaning into you.

" I adore you..." He said in a whisper, then leaning in and capturing your lips into his own. He then grabbed your waist and brought you closer to his body, placing a hand behind your head. Once he separated from the kiss, he had realized what he's done and broke out into a blush. Then hugging your waist and hugging your waist and hiding himself in your neck, " I'm so sorry!" He said, realizing that he didn't ask for your consent.

You let out a light giggle, rubbing his back, making him face up and look at you. " It's okay. I liked it." You said having a small blush on your face. The two of you were lost in your own world until a voice made you separate from each other. Felix was standing there having a water bottle in hand and a smirk on his face, " Wow, no invite for me I'm so disappointed." He said in a teasing tone.

You noticed that tone to well now, having been one of his victims for endless teasing. You got up from your spot and kissed him on the lips, using the same passion from before and separating from him. Having a blush on your face, Felix having the same small blush as well. " There, are you happy now? If so, lets go play games." You said looking away and walking towards another booth. Leaving a blushing mess of Kevin, and a smirking Felix.

The two then followed after you, both of them having a smle as they watched you call them over for a game you guys could play.

Omake:

" Hey, bun." Felix called out to you, you turned your head and faced him wondering what he was going to say. Felix then grabbed ahold of your cheeks and started stretching them, like the way he did to Adrian before. " And you told Arian not to be negative, you hypocrite." He said letting go of your face.

" Like he said, we adore you. I adore you, Adrian adores you, Vincent adores you, and so does Kevin. Don't ever doubt yourself and this relationship again. Okay?" He asked, then rubbing your cheeks having a soft smile on his face. Grabbing your face, and kissing you on the forehead. Then giving you a tight hug, making you let out a pleased sigh. Happy to be in his embrace. Then smiling larger when you felt an extra pair of arms wrap around you.