640 ~ Special 18+

Content Warning:

- Group sex
- Double penetration

You were currently laying on your bed looking your phone screen, laying around and having multiple blankets on your body. Covering your head and body from the sunlight, your dorm blinds were closed not even letting in a small beam of sunlight. Your cheek was squished on your pillow, then you flinched when you felt someone ripping off your blanket. You looked up at the person that had ripped the blanket off your body, then starting to hiss when you saw who it was.

"You!!" You said having your voice a little lower and glaring at the female. (F) Y/N was standing next to your bed, holding the blanket away from your body. " It's almost three, get up." She said, looking down at your laying body. The two of you then started playing a game of tug a war with your blanket, then getting dragged off the bed due to (F) Y/N's strength.

" How the fuck are you so strong?" You asked face down on the blanket, your voice getting muffled by the blanket. " This is what happens when you have a buff girlfriend, and an lazy ass idiot as a best friend." She replied having a hand on her hip and looking at her. You looked up at the girl having a harsh glare on your face, but instead of getting intimidated by you. You saw a sly smirk on your friends face.

" Come on, get your sorry ass up. We're going out, even if you don't like it." She said, as she was going to your drawer and grabbing a sweater and a pair of sweats then throwing it at your body. " Get dressed. Let's go!" She said while clapping her hands and squatting down. " If you don't I will make sure you can never have children." (F) Y/N said having a serious look on her face. " You wouldn't dare." You said looking at her with a glare on your face.

She gave you a smirk " Oh I would." She said. For a second the two of you stared at each other, no sound in your room until you dropped your head onto the blanket. " UGHHH———— Fine!" You said, getting up from your spot and going towards the bathroom holding your clothes. " Little bitch....." You whispered under your breathe. (F) Y/N watched as you left your room, a smile on her face as you did so.

~

The two of you were now sitting together and having a cup of coffee, then slightly choking when all of a sudden (F) Y/N slammed her hands onto the table. "What?" You asked looking at her. " You just told me, that you didn't have sex for a good few weeks now!" She kind of yelled at you, catching the attention of other people that were in the cafe. 

" Shh!" You silenced her, having a finger to your lips, " Sit down, your catching attention." You told her. (F) Y/N looked around and saw that people were indeed looking at you guys, then slowly sat down. Then she leaned over and looked you in the eyes. " You're telling me that you have four boyfriends, but haven't had sex?" She asked looking you in the eyes and having a slightly  confused look on her face.

You gave her a nod, then taking a sip of your coffee. " No wonder your so grouchy." She said leaning to her seat and looking at you. " Well, I have to practice dance and my instruments. Besides the time I have free time, your dragging me off to do things with you." You said looking at her. (F) Y/N had a look of shock on her face, " I'm so sorry!" She said, putting her hands together and looking down.

"What for?" You asked her, " I was being such a cockblock, look, I'm going to make it up to you. This is something that I do for my girlfriends when I'm touched starve and horny." She said having a smirk on her face. You looked at her having a interested look on your face, then leaning closer to her. Then she led you to another area, getting you something that you didn't exactly wear often.

The two of you had left ways and walked to your dorms, a blush on your made your way back to your dorm.

~