Track 31

" UGH.... The student council meeting is really giving me headaches!" Vincent said going into his and Felix's shared dorm making Felix slightly flinch in the air, " Business week is around the corner and we're still debating about the budget.." Vincent whined out and falling onto the bed, " That bad, huh. Wanna cuddle to distress?" Felix asked opening his arms out welcoming the blond male to come hug.

Vincent stood up from his spot on the bed and looked at the ebony haired male, " Umm..."

"C'mere, you." Felix said, having a small smile on his face. " There, there." Felix said while patting Vincent's back. ' We do this all the time, but....' " Sorry guys, I gotta get off mic for a bit." Felix told his friends that were currently playing with him online. " You wanna talk more about it?" Felix asked, still playing his game. Vincent didn't give him a full response and mumbled something instead.

" No? Well, okay, you can just chill on my lap then." Felix said, while Kevin was whining, " Want hot choccy...." Vincent said. " What's that? You want some hot choco?" Felix then placed him off his lap and onto his seat, " Wait here for a sec then ." He said getting up and out of the room.

' ... Now that we're dating... everything's changed!!!' Vincent thought while holding his cheeks and blushing bright red.

' Nothing's really changed.' Felix thought while stirring the hot chocolate.

' Felix thought while stirring the hot chocolate