Track 52

"AAGHHH stop embarrassing me!!!" Vincent cried out, " Oh? Want me to stop petting you?" Felix asked, even though her knew very well what the answer is going to be. ".......No, continue please....." He said basking in the hands that were giving him the pats.

~ Small Time-Skip

"Cuddle time?" Adrian asked going to Felix, "You're awfully clingy today." Felix said, while petting his lovers head. Adrian gave a small laugh and nuzzled against his hand.

~ Small Time-Skip

Felix was sitting on the sofa, watching a show with Kevin, you lifted his arm up and nuzzled into his neck. " You want head pats?" Felix asked you, having a smile on his face once he felt you nod against his neck. Kevin was sitting next to you guys and wondered. ' He's always been the one petting.... I wonder if he'd like to be pet too.'

Felix gently placed you onto the sofa once he felt you fall asleep, then he left to get something from the fridge. Kevin followed after him, had a smile on his face as he went towards him. Hand reached out to pat the males head. As he was about to bring his hand down to pat his head, Felix turned around and had his hands out in front of him. Looking at the Kevin and both males freezing in their spots.

"Oh, it's just you.... Why did you sneak up on me like that?" Felix asked the male, having a confused look on his face. While Kevin had a dumbfounded look, not expecting the very un-athletic male to have such good reflexes. " Um.... I.... J-Just wanted..... pet...." Kevin said while rubbing the back of his head. "Oh." Felix then started smiling.

" You want me to pet you? Why didn't you say so?" Felix questioned while reaching up at patting the male. ' ....... Not really what I had in mind.... This is kinda nice though.' Kevin thought while having small comical tears in his eyes.

' Awww, he's like a puppy.' Felix thought, having a smile on his face as he ruffled his taller boyfriends hair.

Meanwhile the people that had attempted knew that the outcome would become like that. " Hah, as if he'd let himself get pet..." Vincent said to himself, "Yeah..." Both you and Adrian said at the same time.