Track 48

Skating Day 1

"Wait for us, ok?" Adrian asked, waving at the Felix. ' He taken us roller skating recently...'

"Gotcha." Felix said, having a thumbs up to the duo. ' I'm not personally into it, so I just stand on the sidelines, however....' Felix thought looking at the males that were currently skating. " Y-You gotta hold onto me!" Vincent said while holding onto Adrian's arm. " Of course, I wont let go~" Adrian said, having a smile on his face.

"Come on, they're playing my favorite song!" Adrian exclaimed bringing Vincent along. " Slow down a little..." Vincent said, but still going along since the two were holding hands. "W-Wait! T-Timeout!!" Vincent yelled, stopping in his spot. " Can we take a breather for a sec..." He asked. Then he remembered earlier that day when he said that he would take him out to roller skating. " I'm starting to regret it.." Vincent whispered to himself while he was holding onto the side. When he looked over he saw his boyfriend was not next to him.

"Why are you way over there all of a sudden!!!!" Vincent yelled, looking at his boyfriend in right betrayal. Adrian had his hands out in front of him, like what you would do if you were to call a baby to walk towards you. " Oh, I'm sure you can get here by yourself! Just put your left foot forward after your right one!' Adrain explained looking toward the blond. " You make is sound so easy..." Vincent said looking at him. "FINE!! How hard is it anyways!!!" Vincent then started skating towards Adrian having his eyes closed. " Yes! There you go— AH!" 

Vincent has no experience in roller skating, or just skating in general. Since he has no experience, he has no idea on how to stop himself, and since he had a running start he rammed his body against the smaller male. The two of them landed on the floor, " Are you guys ....... Okay?" Felix asked, looking over the edge, and looking down at the males that were on the ground. Having a small smirk on his face. " Okay... maybe it is a little hard...." Vincent said, still laying on top of the male.