Track 40

" It's pride month baby!!" Vincent exclaimed having his fist raised in the air. "Let's go to a pride event~" He said in an excited tone. The four of your had a happy aura around you. "Before that though—" Vincent said, having his hand out to Kevin, stopping him from going out. " Listen up!" He said looking at Kevin and Adrain, since the two of them had never gone to a pride event.

"I'm gonna learn ya all about preparing for a pride event!" Vincent exclaimed looking at the two of them. "So extra..." Felix said in a quiet tone, looking away. " Pride events are always pretty hot... You might wanna bring something that can help with the heat." Vincent said, making a fanning motion with his hand.

"Oh! I can bring my portable mini fan that I always carry whenever I wait in a k-pop concert line...." Adrian said. " Yes, that's a good idea!' Vincent said, having a smile on his face.

" We should also bring some water." You said looking at you boyfriend having a smile. " Yeah, you don't wanna deal with a dehydrated drunk idiot..." Felix added, remembering the first time he went to pride with Vincent, also remembering how he had so much to drink without water. " That was ONE time!!!" He yelled at him.

" Other than that, bring some snacks.... Sunscreen... change of clothes.... Etc...." Felix said to Kevin who was listening to all of it with much detail. " Okay then! Wait a minute, I'll be right back!" He said, running away. " H-Hey, wait!' Felix called out to him. "Ok, I'm back!" Kevin said, coming back extremely quickly. " H-How did you go so fast?" Felix asked in slight shock.

Kevin came back, having a large hiking backpack that was full. " Aright, I'm ready." He said, having a thumb to his boyfriends. " We're going to pride, not hiking." You said, looking at him in slight wonder. " Also how do you carry all that?" You asked.

Vincent then went to him, and looked at the clothes he was wearing. " Tsk, tsk. Oh honey.... This won't do." He said. " Pride is all about expressing yourself! Go all out, dressing up in your most frivolous clothing is a must!" Vincent said, having his hands together and happily thinking about the clothing. " Ehh? But I don't have anything like that...." Kevin said.

" Alternatively, you can just keep it simple and wear your flag colors." Felix said, while putting on a jacket that had the Trans flag color on it. " I might have something in mind..." Adrian said walking away. " Me too! I'll go get dressed." Kevins aid walking with him. " I'll get ready too~" Vincent said walking next to you.

"Uhm... here it is! It's pretty subtle, I hope that's okay..." Kevin said rubbing the back of his head. Wearing a black based zip up track jacket that had the Bisexual flag colors on the back.

Adrian came out wearing the Pansexual colors, also somehow dying his hair a light pink. " Hehe, here's mine!" He said, having a smile on his face. " How do you change your hair so fast?" Kevin ashamed in pure curiosity. " Anime magic." Adrian responded. "That leaves...." Felix said looking over his shoulder, "We're ready!" Vincent said, holding a bottle of alcohol.

"What do you guys think?" He asked, showing off his heart glasses that had a rainbow in them. Also showing his blue short sleeve button up, that had small watermelons on it and pink shorts. " Whoa! It's..."

" Surprisingly mundane." Kevin finished. " You look like someone's gay uncle at the beach." Felix said. " What's all that spiel about going all out and expressing yourself?" Felix asked. " Well, this is how I express myself, so deal with it!" Vincent said.

Felix then tried to look at you, since you were hiding your body behind Vincent, and since you were quite smaller than him in frame. He was able to hide most of you. " Bun. You going to show yourself?" Felix asked in a teasing tone. " I'm shy." You responded, " I though you went to a pride event before though." Adrian said walking towards you. " I have, it's just I normally go with a friend. This outfit is just slightly revealing." You said.

" It's going to be fine! You can show us!' Kevin said, having a sweet tone in his voice. " A-Alright." You said, then stepping out from behind Vincent.

You were wearing a pair of ripped black jeans that showed off your waist, and a black T-shirt that had roses over your chest. On top you were wearing a bomber jacket, that had the Demisexual flag colors on it.

[These are the colors in case you didn't know

[These are the colors in case you didn't know.]

Felix grabbed onto your waist and brought you closer to his body, " Why were you being shy?" He asked looking up and down your body.  " You look great." He said before giving a gentle kiss to your cheek, Adrian then went over, and hugged your waist and placed his head on your head, and started giving light kisses to your neck. Then nuzzling his face, tickling you with his hair.

Kevin went towards the hug, and wrapped his arms around your guys. In the corner of your eye you saw Vincent standing there, obviously wanting to join but not saying cause he was kind of awkward with affection. You reached an arm towards him, and somehow pulled him into the embrace. You guys stayed like that for a while, then broke apart and headed out.

As you guys were leaving, you grabbed onto a certain blond haired males hand. Making him flustered and look at the hands that were connected together, then having a gentle smile on his face when he felt you softly rubbing the back of his hands.