Track 50

Skating Day 3

"Are you really not going to join me...?" Adrian asked, looking at Felix. " I told you, I'm not interested."

"But whyyyy?" He asked, having a whiny tone in his voice. " I'm..... not exactly goof at sports." Felix explained to him. Adrian then went near him, " What if I say pretty pleeeeease with a cherry on top?" He asked, showing Felix his beautiful crystal blue eyes. Having an adorable pout on his face, " Nah." Felix said, turning his back and walking away. "H-How did he—" Adrian wondered seeing that the male was unaffected by the look he was giving him.

"But what if I fall? There won't be anyone to catch me...." Adrian said, making a swooning motion with his hand, and leaning slightly back. Having his eyes closed as he did so. "Lil 'ol clumsy me wont survive out there by myself..... oh, woe is me—" He said. Felix slammed his hand onto the wall he was leaning on. Then leaning in, so that their lips weren't very far from each other. " You really think your silly little games will go through me?" Felix asked, having a smirk on his face. " Don't think that I didn't see what you're trying to pull yesterday."

Since they were so close, Adrian kissed the males nose. " It isn't silly if it woooooorks~" Adrian explained. Giving him a closed eyed smile. "You.... You little minx you..... catching me off guard like that." Felix said, while getting out of his personal bubble, having a small bush on his face.

Both of them didn't know that you were in the back, " Am I interrupting something?" You asked, looking at them. " No, don't worry you weren't. Come here." Adrian said, having his arms open for you to come into his embrace. Once you were in his embrace, he turned and faced Felix. " Besides, Kevin knows that I'm good at roller skating!" Adrian explained.

" Really now?" Felix asked. "Yeah.... He found me out when I did managed to catch myself." Adrian said remembering that day.

~
" You can just ask me to hold you, you know!" Kevin slightly scolded the shorter male. " Ahaha.... I'm sorry...."
~
"He said I should be more direct with asking for what I want, and.... I really want to skate with you." He said, having a serious look on his face. " Both of you." He said, looking at you. "So are you going to join us?" Adrian asked, looking at him. "You're joining us." Felix looked at the two of you, and let out a sigh. " Do I have an option?" He asked you. "No <3" You said giving him a smile, that pretty much dared him to deny you guys. " Fine, I'll only do it one time. Only for you, two." He said having a smile on his face.

" R-Really? Yay!!!" Adrian exclaimed.

"Wow, you're really bad at this." You said, while you were holding his hands. " Can you at least sugarcoat it a bit?" Felix asked you. Next to you Adrian was slightly chuckling.