Track 85

" Brr... it's sooooo cold....." Vincent said while being in a fluffy blanket, and holding a cup of hot chocolate. " The dorms have faulty heating today, apparently." Felix said, " Huh?! How are we supposed to deal with he cold then?" Vincent asked, Felix let out a puff of smoke, then opened his arms towards his boyfriend. " If you're feeling cold, then come here and cuddle up."

Vincent had a blush on his face, then rammed his body against his lovers. " Uuu..... please hold me..." Vincent said, then moved away when he felt the cold skin of the goth.

" Why is your skin so cold?" Vincent asked, " Stop complaining." Felix said, hugging his lover with. " There. Better?" For a few moments, there was silence, " ... It's still cold :(" Vincent said.

~

" We are here to steal your body heat!!!" Vincent yelled, slamming open the door to the tiny dancer. " Oh, hey guys! What's up?" Adrian asked, while pretty much being on top of Kevin. While Y/N was nuzzled into Kevins right side, with a blanket covering his body. " Move over, you horndogs, I'm freezing, and I need me some group cuddles." Vincent said, not minding the fact that Adrian and Kevin were about to probably do the devils tango.

" Ah, right.... I heard that the whole student dorm complex had heating problems today.... Well, now that you guys are here... come, come, let's cuddle up, hmm?" Kevin said, having Vincent ret on his shoulder, both Y/N and Adrian on his right side, and Felix smushed into his mommy milers. All in all, it was very comfortable.