Track 59

[ Skipped a few chapters. ]

" This is sooo unnecessary." Vincent said having a pout on his face. " You should at least ask permission to keep them or something..." Felix responded, holding a basket full of his other boyfriends clothes.

"HARRUMPH, they'll most likely just say yes anyway..." Vincent replied whining.

"Yo. We're here to return some clothes." Felix said, once he and Vincent walked into Felix's room. " Oh, hey guys!" He said with a smile on his face.

" What a coincidence, I was resting some clothes too!" Adrian said having a hand over Y/N's shoulder. " Ooh, so that's were my jacket went. I was looking for it everywhere!" Kevin said having a closed eyed smile. " Umm... yeah... I'm sorry.... It's just so comfy, and I forgot to return it to you.." Vincent responded, looking down at his fingers.

His eyes sparkled when he heard that he was able to keep it. Vincent gave a thanks, and somehow fallen more in love with him.

" Oh, I should probably return the shirt that you lent me a few days ago, right?" Adrian asked looking at Vincent, " It's really soft, and I love wearing it to sleep~ I'll miss it lots~" Adrian said nuzzling the shirt. " I washed it, so it should be good now."

" Ahh... you can keep it too if you really want!" Vincent said, " Really? I'll keep this then!"

" Is that my hoodie?" Felix asked,while looking at Y/N. Recognizing the hoodie that was on Y/N. Y/N hid behind Kevin, " It's mine now." Felix had a smile on his face.

Kevin had a smile on his face, " Seeing you guys swap clothes is really cute... I'd like to borrow one of your clothes too...."

" You should try out one of mine! Here, take this!" Adrian handed Kevin a small orange shirt. " Ah, is it okay with you?"

" ... That shirt?" Vincent wonder looking at it, " Would it even fit...?" Felix asked, " SHHHHHH! Guys... trust me on this!" Adrian said, having horny intentions.

Y/N turned Kevin around, telling him to go change.

~

Kevin had a flustered look, especially since the shirt was tight around his chest, and didn't really cover his toned stomach. " G-Guys.... I think this is a very tight fit...."

Adrian's eyes pretty much came out of his eyes, he let out a creepy laugh. " I don't know what you're tallying about! It looks super good on you!" He said, sending two thumbs up towards him.

' I Think I pretty much ruined this shirt..." Vincent soul was coming out of his body, in a good way. And Felix hit Adrian in the head. " Stop being horny on main,"

Y/N had his phone out and was happily taking pictures.