Track 60

Adrian was sitting on Y/N's lap, as he watched his other two boyfriends playing a game.

The two watched Felix and Kevin play games together, both of them letting out unhappy sounds when they got close to winning, but unfortunately failing due to the weird controls.

" This guy is so slipper!" Felix grunted out in frustration. " Are you going to grab?" Kevin asked, not taking his eyes off the screen. " Fuck, I missed!" Felix said, glaring at the screen.

" Right smash, dude, right smash—"

" ACK—"

" That's down smash!" Felix yelled, when he saw the attack the Kevin had just done.

" Gahh, that's bullshit!" Kevin yelled out, " Yo WTF!" As the two of them were raging, Vincent walked in and saw the two. " .... What are you guys doing?" Adrian turned and faced the blond, " Oh! They're laying a 2pic Super Smash Friends~" He hold him, while giving Y/N a chip.

" 2pic?" Vincent asked confused, Y/N looked at the male with a smile, " Yep, stands for 2 player, 1 controller."

" ... But why? Doesn't that make it harder to play?" Vincent asked, " They saw someone do it on the internet, and they wanted to try it out." Adrian responded. " Ok, attempt 237864823214, we can do this." Kevin said in all seriousness.

The two then started a new game, getting ready for the fight again.

" Yo!! Nice dodge!!" Felix explained before getting excited about the game. " Agh, we missed again..." Kevin said having a slight pout on his face, but, still obviously focused on the game.

" Our short range attacks aren't hitting....." Felix said, thinking. " Let's try out the Lloyd rocket!" Kevin exclaimed, Felix then sent out the rocket, and was able to get a  direct hit on the opposing character. " Woah, you got it!"

" Direct hit!"

" Now's our chance!"

The two of them were able to finally get the opposing character in their net and send them off, blasting them off. " Oh....!" Kevin said, not believing that they were able to win after being at the game for a long time. " We.... We did it...."

The two of them turned around and kissed each other, " You're amazing!!" Both of them exclaimed.

The two of them started making out, giving each other compliments, Vincent silently judging them, and Adrian looking at the two like it was a normal occurrence, and Y/N just took a chip from the bag, and happily munched. Ignoring what was happening around him.

[ I'm probably going to upload near the end of the month for the stories I'm planning, but could any of you suggest some love interest in the BSD fanfic I'm going to upload?"