Track 26

" Heya! I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting, class ran a little late today..," Adrian said while walking towards the table, " Damn, these pancakes are delicious." Felix said, " I think the waitress knows us by now."

" Right? We go here all the time." Kevin said having smile on his face, you gave a nod while chewing your food, and looking towards Adrian and patted Felix's thigh and telling him to move over so that Adrian could sit down.

Adrian then placed his hands onto the table, " Alright! Let's talk! I brought a notebook too, in case we need to note down stuff!" Adrian said showing the guys the cute notebook he had brought. " SO what should we talk about first?" Vincent asked while taking a bite of his food.

" Ahem. We can establish some ground rules, maybe? Like being communicative.. and stuff." Felix said, having his fist up to his mouth, while you had a your mouth full nodding and bring a forkful for Adrian to take a bite.

" Right, we should be open to each other to minimize misunderstandings." Kevin said looking at the two. Vincent then had a slight teasing tone, " Listen well, Mr.pinning-over-my-best-friend-for-fifteen-years." He said, Felix then jolted a bit, knowing what he was saying was slightly true. " I agree! And I think being clear with our wants and boundaries is very important!" Adrian said while he was writing onto the notebook.

You were next to him, and drawing some doodles on a open area of the notebook. Drawing yourself, Adrian, Felix, Vincent and Kevin.

" Speaking of wants, it'd be nice if we can share affection freely with one another..." Kevin said scratching the side of his face. " Ooh, like cuddling and kissing, and hanging out and such?" Adrian asked, you nodded. " I expect to get cuddles in this relationship." You informed them, having a serious look on your face.

Kevin then reached over and patted your fluffy hair, " Don't worry, I'll give you cuddles." He said.

" W-With you guys? I guess I don't mind..." Vincent said having a blush as he just imagined cuddling with you guys. " Yeah, I don't need it to be run through me all the time— but let's not be secretive about it either." Felix said. " Yeah, I agree, but I wouldn't mind if we kept it private. But I'm going to be proud when someone asks me about our relationship." You told them, now once again facing the notebook and doodling.

" Anything else we should add?" Adrian asked, looking at the two that were sitting across from them. " Since I'm only attracted to you guys... I'd prefer this to be a closed relationship.... I don't just wanna be dating strangers." Vincent said to them.

" That's fair. We should consent unanimously for something as important as that. How one we are to other people ect..." Felix said responding back.

" U-Uhm, speaking of consent! I know this is a romantic arrangement but... w-what do you guys think about .... S-Sex..." Adrian asked, having a flustered look on his face, you also having the same flustered face from the day before. " I don't mind it." Kevin said before taking a bite of his food.

" But if we're gonna have that as a group, shouldn't we get tested, just to be safe?" Vincent asked pointing his fork at them. Then he turned to face Kevin, " N-Not that I've been with anyone else since I dated you!" He said, trying to not mistake anything. Kevin then reached over and patted his head, " As I'd let you cheat on me!" He responded back.

" Well, we haven't had sex since I'm still recovering from my surgery." Kevin said, telling them about his sexual activity currently. Adrain was looking down at his lap, you next to him having a red face knowing that you haven't ever had sex before, and here they are talking about having sex as a group. " I've..... never had sex ever." Adrian told them.

" Same...." You whispered, hiding yourself into the fluffy pink males neck, feeling embarrassed once more. The three then looked at the two, Felix choking on something, not knowing that the two of you have not been in a sexual relationship.

Felix then brought you two into his embrace, Adrian still holding onto your and hiding in your hair. Rubbing Adrian's back, and rubbing your arm. " D-Don't worry about all that!" Felix told the smaller males. " Yeah! We'll just go at your pace!" Kevin told the two, having a reassuring smile. " I didn't lose my virginity until my end-of-year freshman party!" Vincent told them, trying to reassure that it was okay.

While Felix gave an unimpressed look since he was the one that took his virginity. " What's that look for!" He didn't get a response, Felix trying to move the topic from talking about sex, " A-Anyways! L-Let's talk about other rules..."

~

They were now sitting together and finishing up their discussion, thinking that they had covered enough. " Who would've thought talking about relationships is sooo exhausting..." Vincent asked stretching, " At least we got everything done today!" Adrian said having a smile on his face. " Right, we're gonna get going, I have a class in about an hour." Vincent told them, while getting up from his spot with Kevin. " Catch you guys later!" Kevin said having a goodbye.

The two then left the area, Adrian then had a slightly unhappy look. " Uhm hey.... Do you think I was making a weird impression on them....?" He asked having a concerned look now.

" Oh please they were head over heals for you. Stop doubting yourself okay?" Felix asked while grabbing his cheeks and pulling them slightly. " Okay!! Okay!!" He responded. Adrian then yelped when he felt someone chop his side. " Negativity, begone!"