Track 19

' I get that he's sorry. But is it really necessary to buy new clothes, I could just wash it, and I can just wash my hair...' Your attention then got taken when you heard the honking of a car. You looked up from your spot on the bench and made eye contact with Vincent. " Get in were going shopping." He told you. ' He drives!' You thought looking at the car. " It's a bit far from the student dorms, I hope you don't mind." He said then looking forward.

' I'm riding in a hot guys care! Stay calm Y/n! Stay the fuck calm!!!!!' You screamed at yourself in your mind. While having your neutral face.

~

The two of you arrived at a large mall, going into a department store that had clothes that seemed over expensive for any college student to buy. ' This place is too fancy.' You tugged onto Vincent shirt, catching his attention, but you didn't catch his attention since a shop worker came forward to you. " Hello! How can I help you?" She asked having a smile on her face.

He then started speaking, " I'm looking for a shirt for him. Something nice but casual , maybe?" He said looking at her. " Right, come this way sir!" She said having a smile towards you. You gave a nod and walked following after her. She brought you to a rack of clothes and presented them to you, you peeked around the wall and looked towards Vincent. Then coming out and showing him the outfit you were given. " I don't normally wear clothes like these, but... what do you think?" You asked, turning around and looking at your pants. Not knowing what he was doing to the other male.

[ This without the Death Note, but you can always imagine something else

[ This without the Death Note, but you can always imagine something else.]

Vincent had a dark red blush on his face, hand over his mouth as he saw a shiny aura surrounding you as you looked up at him. He then turned around and had his card out, looking away from you. " It looks great! Just put it on my card, yeah!" He said. " That'll be $500, sir." She informed him. You looked at him in shock, grabbing onto his arm and looking up at him. " I.... I can't just accept something this expensive from you!" You said raising your voice, slightly surprising him not being used to hearing your voice raised.

" It's... It's okay.." Vincent said to you, having his heart beating rapidly in his chest, fearing that you might of been hearing him. You heard his heart beat, having a look of shock on your face as you felt it. ' H-His heart.?'

" Alright then." You said then letting go of his arm.

Omake:

' What am I so flustered for?' He wondered while he was driving. You looked at his face wondering what he was thinking, " Is he okay?" You wondered.