Track 22

Vincent and Kevin were on a bed, inside Vincent's room having books scattered around them. " Hey, what's up? You suddenly asked to hangout in my room out of the room..." Vincent said turning and facing him, " I just wanted to spend some time with you while I review some lecture notes... Is that okay?" Kevin responded, '  I wanna see him to Kate my mind off other guys...' He also thought. " Of course it is... I also have a presentation to finish after all..." Vincent said while rubbing the back of his head.

' I hope hanging out with him and take my mind off of that guy...' Vincent thought. They then went back to work, working on their separate projects. Vincent began to fidget in his spot, a glare slightly on his face as he looked down at the laptop screen. "Ugh! What is taking them so long???" Vincent cried out in frustration. " You okay over there?" Kevin asked looking at him. Vincent then let out a huff in frustration, " It's a group project, and I'm the only one who did their part. I can't wait for these fools to do their part forever!!" Vincent whined out, not liking that he had to do all the work. He then closed his laptop, letting out a grunt. " Ugh, screw this."

Then he turned and faced him, " Hey, can we just ditch this and make out instead?" He asked the male that was next to him. The two then started making out, their tongues intertwining with each other. Vincent gripped onto the males broad back and fell onto the bed now laying down as the two continued making out. The moment was getting heated until Felix decided that he would open the door.  " Yo, I'm taking your milk from the fridge." He said.

Kevin and Vincent looked at him in silence, Kevin had a very red face, while Vincent gave him a very unimpressed look. Then giving him a glare, Felix then turned around and walked towards the fridge to grab the milk since he informed him about getting the milk. " Damn, no invitation for me? I'm hurt." He said.  " Oh, fuck off!" Vincent told him. " Go screw one of your own boyfriends or something, you asshole." Vincent said pointing a finger at him. " H-He's just kidding right?" Kevin asked having a red blush on his face.

Vincent kept looking towards the now open door, " I dunno, he's like that sometimes..." He responded giving out a sigh.

{ Silent Type } जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें