Track 24

Vincent was sitting in the dorm, sitting on his bed in his room, having his door closed.

' I have a problem. A boy problem.' He thought as he was sitting inside the room, a deep crimson blush on his face. ' I have a sweet caring boyfriend who I love oh so very much... but there's his other guy that I can't stop thinking about no matter what.' He thought imagining Adrians adorable little face. Then thinking about you, ' Then there's another guy that I can't get out of my head. And then theirs my roommate...'

He then started shaking his head, " Wait, why am I even thinking about him???" He asked himself in confusion. Shaking his head trying to get rid of his thoughts, his eyes then started tearing up, ' Ugh! Why can't I stop thinking about other boys??? Am I being unfaithful to my own boyfriend?" He thought to himself not liking how he had feeling for other males, while being in a relationship. " I still really like him, and I hate to break up with him...." He said to himself and grabbing onto his pants.

" Ugh, snap out of it! No matter what, I have to be communicative with my boyfriend!" He said to himself, and stepping up and off his bed.

Then mentally screaming in his mind, since he didn't know how to tell his boyfriend about him liking other males.

~
Vincent was now in front of the older males dorm room, " Shit, shit ,shit what do I do? Ok, ok. Just knock." He said to himself before the door opened on the other side. Kevin then looked at his boyfriend for a few seconds, Vincent stood their frozen not being prepared on how to tell him. Vincent then once again caught his composure, " We need to talk." Both the males said looking at each other.

Now they were sitting in Kevin's room, sitting a fair distance from each other than normal. " I sorta have a crush on Adrian, Felix and Y/n!!!" Both of them said, looking at each other. They once more made eye contact, " You like my roommate?" He asked looking at him, Kevin had a flustered look on his face as he tried to explain himself. " He's hot okay! And I do kinda like his boyfriends as well!" Kevin's explained to him.

They now were close to each and looked into each other's eyes, both seeming to have a weight now lifted on their shoulders. " But yeah... Aren't you mad at me? Jealous even?" He asked grasping onto his shoulder. " Your boyfriend is in love with multiple people at once..." Vincent asked having a pout on his lips. " Well that'd be hypocritical of me, wouldn't it? Look at me I'm dating someone while crushing on three other people at the same time."

Kevin then remembered something that Felix told him, " Actually your roommate did say something about adding more people to their relationship. Us, specifically." Kevin told him. "Huh? He said that?"

Kevin then started rubbing the back of his head, " Honestly I don't know anything about that kind of relationship, and I only want to do it if you wanna do it." He said, as he was averting his eyes away from his lover. " So yeah.... Do you want that?" He asked now fully facing him. " Of course, no pressure though! We can just not do it if you don't want to-"

He then got cut off when he felt a weight once more on his shoulder, he looked down to see his red and pouting boyfriend. " W-Well, if it's okay with you...then I would love to try it out." Vincent told him, Kevin gave a soft smile and leaned his head onto the one that was on his shoulder. " Should we talk to them about it later then?" Kevin asked.

Vincent then broke out into a smile, " Okay if you'll lead the conversation! I'd be too embarrassed!" He said.