Track 72

" Okay, let's move it people, those pumpkins aren't gonna carve themselves." (F)Goth said, " Here I brought more pumpkins." Y/N said brining some pumpkins towards his friends. " Alright! Here's an example of what we're gonna make...." (F)Y/N then showed an carved jack-o-lantern. " Alright. I'll do my best."

" Okay." Felix said holding his own pumpkin. Y/N tried to started carving, but was unfortunately not able to cut into it due to lack of arm strength. " Unhg, why is it so hard..." He said to himself. Struggling, (F)Y/N had a unimpressed look on her face. " You know, for someone who's able to do complex dances, and art, you are stupidly weak. Seriously, how do you have such little arm strength?" She asked looking at him.

Y/N sent a glare towards his friend, " Shut." Meanwhile, Felix had a smirk looking at him. He moved behind him, grabbing onto Y/N's hand. " Oh, you poor little lamb. Are you having some trouble with that?" He asked, " Here, let me help you out." Felix said, grasping Y/N's waist, and pulling him closer. " I wouldn't mind~" Y/N responded with a shy smile.

" Alright, just follow my lead..." Felix said nuzzling against Y/N's face. Causing him to let out a giggle. " Do the shameless flirting somewhere else. We have decorating to finish." (F)Y/N said looking at her friend with her hands on her waist.