Track 69

It was bright and early. The sound of birds chirping could be heard, and the loud sound of the alarm clock going off could be heard ringing through the room. Kevin was the first one to wake up, he let out a grown and looked around and saw his boyfriends around him. For a moment forgetting that they were visiting his mom. He had a soft smile on his face when he saw Felix and Adrian cuddling together, and saw Vincent and Y/N snuggling up to each other. " Ahh... they're so cute..." Kevin thought with a smile.

" YO DUDE! Come downstairs and go prepare breakfast!" (F)Jock yelled, " Just a second.." Kevin said slowly getting out of bed.

" Go chop up the vegetables mom left to. I brought some bread from my morning run." She said, " Can you like, not yell first hint in the morning?" Kevin asked with a frown on his face. " I'm just making sure you heard me! What if you were getting bus with your boys, hm?" She asked jokingly, " Oh my God, stop being weird about my boyfriends." Kevin said an irk mark appearing on his head. (F)Jock ignored what he said, " I'm gonna go do more laps around the house lol."

Kevin let out a scoff and started cutting the vegetables. Vincent got out of bed first, letting out a yawn and a good morning. " Good morning babe." Kiev said, " You're cooking already?" Vincent asked putting his head onto Kevin's shoulder. " Yup. Wait, let me put the knife down so don't accidentally make me cut myself of something."

" Y-Yeah, that's probably for the best..." Vincent said but still leaning on Kevins shoulder, " Did you have a nice sleep? How's everyone else?" Kevin asked, " Yeah, I didn't expect idling with so many people would be comfortable... anyway, the others should be waking up in a bit." Vincent told him letting out another yawn. " Good morning! ooh, what are you cooking?" Adrian asked appearing out of no where. " Mornin! It's just a simple dish my mother taught me." Kevin responded with a grin.

" Yay, food. I'm starving." Felix said, Y/N then appeared last, wrapping his arm around his. " Can you guys wait at the kitchen table so I can move..." The four boyfriends walked away from him, and went to the kitchen.

Soon, Kevin came to his lovers. A smile as he placed down the meal.

" You gotta slice the bread and put these in.." Kevin told Felix, " All of this?" He asked, " Y-You got something on your face..." Vincent said, looking at Adrian. Adrian looked at Vincent with a smile. Meanwhile, Y/N was cutting up the food and gently putting it into Kevins mouth as he explained to his lovers. Meanwhile, Kevins mother had a smile, and had small tears in her eyes. " My precious sons...." (F)Jock had a smile as she looked at her mother.