Track 18

"... And they have the gall to make out on the shared coach!!" Vincent complained to him. " I swear they're just trying to make me jealous..." He grumbled out. Then looking at him in shock when he felt a hand rubbing against his cheek. "D-Do I have anything on my face......?" Vincent asked and jumping back in shock, face completely red.

" No you're just cute!" Kevin responded having a sweet closed eyes smile. " How can you say something so cheesy with a straight face on...." Vincent ashamed, while Felix just gave out a chuckle. ' He's always so into PDA I want to return the affection but I dunno how...' Vincent thought placing his hand on his face. They then got up from their booth and started walking out of the Café having their drinks in hand. " Anyway, go on with your story." Kevin said placing a hand onto the blonds shoulder.

" W-Well, that's about it..." Vincent said having a blush and looking away slightly.

~

Somewhere else after a few hours after he had a small date with his boyfriend, he had thoughts in his head wondering how he could show more affection to the male. "Hmm, maybe that'll work..." He mumbled to himself, " Oh!" He said to himself, he then found his boyfriend, talking to the shorter h/c haired male.

' There he is!' He thought then running towards him, pretty much jumping on his back and giving him a hug. " W-What's up babe!!!" He asked having a flustered look and having his eyes closed. Kevin tightened his fist, making the coffee in his hands spill over and go onto the boy in front of him. When Vincent opened his eyes he noticed the male on front of him, seeing as he had coffee dripping from his hair and white shirt. The three of them looked at each other for a few seconds and just made eye contact.

Omake:

" I'm so sorry again!!!" He said bowing in front of the male. " It's fine." You said looking at the male and shaking your hand saying that it was all right. " My coffee..." Kevin said looking at the now empty cup in his hand.